Register now to get rid of these ads!

Odins701 is in the hospital with burns over most of his body

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5756r, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Hey Cliff- That shit eating grin is PRICELESS! Happy for you!
    How's the car coming along?

odins701 likes this.
  2. Fantastic Cliff! Question is, did your wife slap you after you goosed her, or was she pleased you could finally be back in goosing mode? :)

odins701 likes this.
  3. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

4. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Outstanding sir.Be careful where you put that thing,or you might be wearing it for a bow tie.:p
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

odins701 likes this.
  5. 50pontiacguy

50pontiacguy

I just ran across this thread, it brought me to tears to see the outpouring of the Hamb and the resilience of Odin, A man I don't know but has inspired me, and im sure many others. What the hell is our excuse for not getting in the garage!!?? My hats off to you brother. I mean that.

And the bionic arm is badass, is it weird im jealous? LOL

Get that A going if its not already!!

Effing amazing........

odins701 likes this.
  6. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Awesome to see you got your hand ! The in-action pics are great .

odins701 likes this.
  7. odins701

odins701

Guys, thanks for all those nice words! This thing is awesome and now after 1 week i can crack eggs!
    (wife loved the goosing)

drdave likes this.
  8. odins701

odins701

On the model A... Dad has been moving to a new place and has to build a garage, so not sure how long the car is delayed for yet.

9. odins701

odins701

Exciting news, the car is running! It is alive! I am flying down this weekend so dad can fit the seat and pedals to me. Some glass left to install, exhaust to do, and install door locks and trim. Need some help from you guys. Putting the door guts back in is confusing. Anyone have any pics of how it should be or a schematic? My searching is coming short. Ps.. will have lots of pics after this weekend as dad is not big at taking pics.

drdave likes this.
  10. Wish I could help you with the door guts, but I know nuthin' 'bout Model A's. ;) I'm excited for you to have the car up and running, though, that's awesome! Sounds like it won't be long now and it will be out on the streets!

odins701 likes this.
  11. odins701

odins701

Very excited. He said that the ac is working and i can sit in ac wile getting fitted up :)

12. belair

belair

Awesome. Rom.8:28, 29.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    drdave likes this.
  13. odins701

odins701

Dad just sent 1 picture lol of the back window installed
    [​IMG]

drdave likes this.
  14. odins701

odins701

It will be 7 years since I blew up this November, and I will be picking up my car from Dad's this November. Just got it titled and sent him the tags. I think the plan will be to fly down to FL and bring it back on the Auto Train, which is non-stop from Sanford, Fl to Lorton, Va. Then drive it home to virginia beach from there. So excited! A couple of clips dad sent me below, first fire up and first ride (although just around the lot).

drdave and David Gersic like this.
  15. Hey Cliff- Great! So how you doing? I hope well!

odins701 likes this.
  16. odins701

odins701

Very good, returned to school to make a new life and will finish the associates program October 30. I'll take off november to get my car and the continue to complete a bachelors degree in database administration. Getting this car back is like getting a piece of my old life back! Going to be great!

Chucky and drdave like this.
  17. Great! Good for you!!!!!! We'll be looking for the car adventure post's!:D

odins701 likes this.
  18. That's awesome Cliff!! So excited for you, I'm sure that it's gonna be a huge thrill to bring the car home!!

odins701 likes this.
  19. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Outstanding sir.Wishing you the best.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

odins701 likes this.