Register now to get rid of these ads!

Koz Hot rod fabrication...Chassis shop

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Koz, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Koz

Koz

We've been building chassis for many years now here on the East Coast and think it's time we offered our services to our HAMB brothers and sisters!

Our specialty is traditional style frames, suspension and drivelines. Primarily early rods, customs and pickups. We don't do muscle cars or anything else! Our chassis work is second to none and you can see it in both my threads and our many clients builds on here. We build virtually any type of early frame and suspension but the house specialty is our Model A style frames which are offered in both standard rect. tubing form and our dimensionally correct true folded and boxed A frames which feature correctly riveted bracketry and crossmembers. Absolutely the coolist A chassis in town.

We repair and alter factory frames as well, squaring and boxing, Z work, and most other alterations. Many of our clients have returned for three or four projects and our business is based or our client referrals. Our cars always "set" right!

PM and we'll yack.

Our work is very competitivly priced and we give special consideration to HAMB members. As always we offer a very quick turnaround time on all work and we love Odd Rods! Our location is convenient to the interstates and the entire Northeast corridor, Orwigsburg, Pa. 17961.

Love to hear from you.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  2. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

3. 37willysgasser

37willysgasser

highly recommended!

4. hotrodgypsy

hotrodgypsy
    from reading,pa

hi larry,glad to cya today...nice shop...good work..chuck

5. '52 F-3

'52 F-3

I owned one of Koz's chassis/built cars; very high level, top shelf quality and recommended.

6. marshallal

marshallal
    from amherst ny

HI. I THINK I HAVE A CAST IRON DIST IN THE BARN.... I RECALL IT WAS GOOD.. LET ME KNOW A FAIR PRICE, AND I'LL DIG THROUGH THE STUFF TO FIND IT....MLMLML

7. lilhuffy

lilhuffy

8. lilhuffy

lilhuffy

Please call me when you get a chance, I have some carbs from your ad. 570-294-9355.