Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1958 Ford Ranch Wagon

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by LeadFooted, Feb 17, 2016.

1. City: Modesto

State: California
    Price: $10k obobo
    *For sale*
    I lost interest in my 1958 Ford 2 door ranch wagon. Engine is the 223 6 cyl, with 3 speed manual on the steering column. Car is completed minus the drivers side parking light bezel.

~Car cannot be driven due to no exhaust pipe, car does come with 2 brand new smithy glasspacks. Timing and a few other adjustments need done to be driven.~

New:
    Fresh oil change, tune-up, brakes, clutch, Gabriel gas shocks in front, Gabriel air shocks in the rear. Nos carburetor, Clifford headers, distributor, freeze plugs, thermosat, waterpump, battery, solenoid, rebuilt radiator, heatercore, hoses, starter rebuilt, tires, roof & rims match painted.

Needs to be finished:
    Dual exhaust, final adjustments to engine once exhaust is done, 2 rust spots on top of passenger rocker, 2 areas of floor panels need welded in. Reupholster interior, and paint bottom half of exterior to finished.

Tags are current til Jan '17, registered in my name clean title! I'm asking $10k or best offer, serious offers only. Private message me with all questions, and offers.
    Dave 20160204_143438.jpg 20160204_143426.jpg

Attached Files:

RocklinDave likes this.
  2. Cash, trades, or cash & trade. Pm me with offers. I have another project I would like to work on, but have to wait till the wagon is gone first. Dave

Sour Mac Diesel likes this.

3. New price $8,500

Sour Mac Diesel likes this.
  4. Car is sold!!!
    Administration, please remove ad.