Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Ford Model A For Sale

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by SD56, Jun 25, 2016.

1. SD56

SD56

City: San Diego

State: California
    Price: $30K
    For sale is my 1931 Ford Model A coupe. This car was originally built in California by a professional shop. It has some history as it has traveled throughout the country. The car maintains most of its originality but with some modern upgrades. I don't have all the details of the build as I am not the one who built it. I picked it up from a fellow in Chicago and brought it back to California. I hate to see it go but I'm moving out of state and cannot take it with me.

This car fires right up every time and doesn't have any issues. It needs nothing. I would drive it anywhere. I drove it to the Mooneyes show in Irwindale from San Diego not too long ago with zero problems. Everything works on this car, all electrical is good. Brakes just replaced along with the brake lines. The car is very original so it has drum brakes, no power steering but honestly it has never been an issue. It has a 350 auto tranny and does fine on the highway. Cruises at 65-70.

This thing is loud as hell and really fun to drive. It has a boxed frame, flipped axle chopped 5 inches, channeled, and Z'd. The roof has been reinforced and filled. I'm 6'2" and have no problems driving it. It has a lokar shifter, copper plymouth dash, and 40 ford steering wheel. The interior is white tuck and roll and all glass is intact. The front windshield pushes open and works great. Doors lock, trunk locks. Drives straight and stops straight. No rust, floor pans and truck is all in great condition.

This car was done right and has the right stance which doesn't come around too often. It took me almost a year to find it and it was half way across the country. If you have any questions please call or text at 858-829-6669. I'm accepting all reasonable offers and I'm more than happy to show it to serious buyers. Thanks for looking.

DSC07531 copy.jpg DSC07555 copy.jpg DSC07503 (1) copy.jpg DSC07572 (1) copy.jpg DSC07535 copy.jpg DSC07514 copy.jpg DSC07546 copy.jpg DSC07574 copy.jpg DSC07540 (1) copy.jpg

Hotdoggin DaddyO likes this.
  2. SD56

SD56

3. SD56

SD56