Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Steriod Abuse

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by statesblue, Jun 28, 2016.

1. statesblue

statesblue
    from Luzerne Pa

Just thought some of you would like to see what you build when your still a kid at heart. No I didn't build it but its just to cool not to share. steroid abuse.jpg

2. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

At this year's LARS, a guy had his giant VW Bug on display. I wish that I had a picture of it. I have it on a video but I can't upload the video from my cell phone. Anyway, I was told that he is an air craft machinist and fabricated each piece of the VW and placed it on a chevy truck frame. Very cool car. He was sitting in an oversized folding chair next to it. I do have the video on my facebook.

3. Saw that over-sized pedal car at York NSRA. It's difficult to describe just how big that thing is. The steering wheel is HUGE!!:D

wraymen likes this.
  4. So, is this a running/driving car? Looks like it has a rear of some kind but can't tell if its got a drive shaft.

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. KsRoddin

KsRoddin

That is cool. Thanks for posting it.

6. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Think I see a rear end(banjo type) and maybe a drive shaft and tranny.Looks like real head lights.Just might be street legal.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

7. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Here's a link to it running
    KK

8. Looks like he changes out the giant steering wheel to a smaller one for driving and it's apparently street legal!

wraymen likes this.
  9. You can see a center shaft where the big steering wheel sits. Then he has the left hand normal wheel for driving. Pretty unique!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Car has two sets of pedals. The second is in the center under the big wheel, so it looks like it may also be able to be driven from the middle using the big wheel as well.

11. Saw this at local 4th of July parade a couple years ago.
    AAA SAVE MART CART 2.jpg

12. J D Coop

J D Coop

Big Wheel, Hemi power.
    upload_2016-6-29_12-23-31.png