Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from Florida

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Tony Rice Jr., Jun 20, 2016.

1. I just picked up 1948 Pontiac silver streak. Looking to do a full restore. Been lookin for months for a nice project.

2. 49svt

49svt

Hey Tony. I just reitroduced myself on here. If you get a minute take a look at my new introduction thread. You'll see I'm missing the hot rod hobby because I travel for work full time. Anyhow, I'm working in Palm Beach Gardens until the end of the year. Anywhere near you? If so I can lend a hand here and there if you'd like.

Sent from my SM-G900V using H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Thanks I just got the car and it's making it way down from WY at this time. I will be spending a lot of time looking for parts for it before I start wrenching on it. But thanks I will post pic when it gets here.

4. Welcome to the HAMB,poncho looks solid.

5. Yea nice platform to start with.

6. Welcome, found the threads out of order. Thought it was a '48. Good project to start with.

7. Hey Tony, welcome here, good to see another Ponch from the 40's gonna be saved. Have fun, a wonderful spot to get some inspiration.

Cheers, Carsten