Register now to get rid of these ads!

what the heck lol

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by KsRoddin, Jun 28, 2016.

1. KsRoddin

KsRoddin

Ok I feel stupid asking. But what do I do to gain privileges? Found my dream car and can't even comment on it. I am a member and want to start using it more. Was looking forward to posting my build here. But not if I'm not one of cool kids ;)

Attached Files:

2. Was it a classified ad? No one can comment on the classifieds except the person that posted the ad.

KsRoddin likes this.
  3. You can start by reading the rules. They will let you know that commenting on a classified ad no longer works. The rules let you know everything you need to know about privileges.

KsRoddin likes this.
  4. squirrel

squirrel

You get to be a cool kit by posting your build.

shawnsauto1 and KsRoddin like this.

5. Well I doubt if you are one of the cool kids because the first rule of cool is to not care if you are. :)

If you are looking at a class ad and you want to comment send the seller a PM. Do a mouse over on his Icon and click start a conversation.

If you want to post your build here just fuckin post it. You lust posted a thread and didn't have any problems did you?

Texas Webb likes this.
  6. 7 years and haven't figgered this out?

Dino64 and KsRoddin like this.
  7. KsRoddin

KsRoddin

Thanks everyone. Glad I felt dumb before cuz yall would have broke my heart lol. Yeah I reread the rules since posting this. Work overnights and haven't slept. So all my fault. I'm sorry if anyone thought I was upset. I almost posted just as a joke making fun of me. I knew I was musing something. I will post the build when I start next month. And some point today I'll post a thread on the Eldorado I'm working on. I call it the "Father's day Miracle" lol.

Thanks again everyone. I'm going to get some rest. Eldo thread coming soon .

8. KsRoddin

KsRoddin

I don't know why explaining myself to you. But I did try sending a PM. And it wouldn't send. So got off App and into Browser to try and still was having issues. Have a good day brotha. Don't get so worked up over Internet :)

9. I aint worked up you have never seen me worked up and if you are lucky you never will.

Some people have their settings set up in such a fashion as to not receive PMs. it is an option and with the new interface he may have his set that way and not even know it. Maybe you can go to his profile and seek contact information. Looks like you are trying to post on a class ad, the boss did away with that years ago to keep some of the drama out of the trading.

KsRoddin likes this.
  10. KsRoddin

KsRoddin

Yeah I read where I made mistake. I knew I was the dumb one. I think because my batt is almost dead is why App wasn't working. I'm not the most computer savy person. And I was like WTF am I doing wrong?

No worries man. Rules changed a lil since joining back in '08. But I think I'm caught up now. You have a great day. Get to go fight with my 4yr old. Yay lol

11. Damn its been a lifetime ago since there was a 4 year old in my house and she was my granddaughter. :eek:

You're not dumb, shit happens man.

KsRoddin likes this.
  12. Don't sweat it. And don't call yourself dumb, thats what your friends are there to do. You don't know dumb until you meet me.
    Just post away. If no one likes it, they won't read it.

lothiandon1940 and KsRoddin like this.