Register now to get rid of these ads!

Intro-Outside of Philly

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Brentadour, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Brentadour

Brentadour

I've been lurking here forever and decided to post an intro. I get in and out of the car scene. I feel like it gets pretty cheesy at points. Overall its about the cars, not the people. I like what I like, and If that makes me a "poser" I can live with that. I grew up at car shows. My dad had a 56 Olds, Primer gray with traditional flames done in spraypaint. I don't want to come off as an ass. I'm not here for attitude, nor am I here to give it. I have plenty to learn and maybe something to contribute. I do paint and bodywork for a living. Here are some pics of a Caddy I did, and recently sold, and a pic of my Impala which is soon to get a facelift and a Buick that I scalloped.

Attached Files:

2. fryguy

fryguy

Hey Brentadour, Welcome.

Thats the good thing about the HAMB, its a melting pot of different styles,tastes and ideas. Not one idea is ever the correct one when it comes to opinions. I really like the paint on the Caddy, where do you do your work out of? I see you are West Chester. I am right up the Route 100 highway, here in North Coventry, right before you get to Pottstown. Welcome aboard. I'd love to see that Caddy in person.

Fryguy

3. sneakyPete

sneakyPete
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome aboard, Brent.
    Fellow newbie here, also in southeastern PA, you're right, this stuff gets a little cheesie sometimes, I guess you just have to seek your own level and enjoy it.
    Pete

4. Spike!

Spike!

So..you're from "Bam Land" eh? I'm just down the road from you in Boothwyn. Welcome.

Spike

5. Brentadour

Brentadour

Im sure we have all bumped into each other somewhere along the way.

6. welcome from Royersford, montgomery county

fry guy when we goin to toms

-dan

7. akustom57

akustom57

Welcome from the western side of the state...........:cool:

8. Built2Ride

Built2Ride

DAMN that is funny!

9. Built2Ride

Built2Ride

oh and welcome to ANOTHER Keystone stater!:D