Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Gotta love the fulton visors

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Nieko-Von-Palamides, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Null

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    timelord and Barn Find like this.
  2. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have one of these on my '51 Ford club coupe. When I got the car everybody was bugging me to get rid of it. Since it came with the car from the original dealer, I decided to keep it. Now that we have moved up north and have to drive straight into the sun when we go to town to get our mail, I have found that it's really a practical accessory. It's on the car for good. The last one I saw advertised had an asking price of $470.

BTW, I counted three pedals on the floor of that Buick; there's got to be a lot of desirable parts on that car.

Nieko-Von-Palamides likes this.
  3. Squablow

Squablow

That visor is for one piece windshields, they're much more rare than the early ones and bring a good buck on eBay to the lowrider crowd. Also the stick setup in that Buick has to be rare, and a huge upgrade to the DynasaurFlow. Good score.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

And to think, up to now, everything was going just fine.:(

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    Jet96 and tfeverfred like this.
  6. belair

belair

I had a slick 48k mile 2 door/stick get stolen a few years ago. Was neat car. Have fun with yours.

7. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Still not getting it. This is the HAMB! We do NOT do RAT'S here. PERIOD!:mad: This thread is heading towards the land of "Deleted".

Good luck.

8. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

No rat rods, man.

9. timelord

timelord

Nice score .been thinking about a visor for my Buick . Not to many Buick parts cars in my area would be great to get one

10. I had the same sort of Fulton visor on my 41 Plymouth Coupe, bought the visor in from the US, it was on a 1948 Plymouth so I knew it would fit my 41, it had the original centre bracket but I made up a stronger one from stainless sheet....personally like this style of visor more than the flat style, but that's just an individual taste........andyd

Attached Files:

11. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

"Yard Art" yes

"R@t Rod" no

It is a matter of terminology and intent. Yard art means, "I'm eclectic, and I appreciate the slow decay of time."
    Rat anything means, "I am doing thiz to piss off my neighborz because I'm a bad-azz" and "I drink zo many energy drinkz that I have to replace the letter 'S' with 'Z' to zhow everyone how extreme I am."

12. xpletiv

xpletiv
    from chiburbs

So far, that body doesn't look too bad....

13. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

Visors are cool...depending on the type and car they are on...
    I like that one a lot !!
    Nice find...