Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Chad "Hotshoe" Morley

Chad "Hotshoe" Morley
    from Missouri

Hey it's good to be here on the H.A.M.B.!
    Several on here may remember the old LRS, Inc. which was a high quality chassis shop located in Mt Vernon, MO.
    The original owner, Randy Slama, had created a wonderful product in the chassis he offered. His health became bad and sold the business to a guy from St. Louis, MO. who named the company LRS Chassis. He turned out to be quite the con-man and pretty much ruined the retail side of the business. Many on here know about what this guy has done.
    Needless to say the business was taken back by Mr. Slama and my wife and I have purchased the business. This was over a year ago and things are going OK but we have had to start basically from scratch because the original phone number was stolen along with the website that Mr. Slama worked so hard on for years.
    Bottom line I want everyone out there to know that the same high quality chassis and components are still being built.
    My name is Chad Morley and my wife Docia are very proud of what we produce here but no one really knows what has happened to Mr. Slama's LRS.
    We are Hotshoe Hot Rods now or HHR. We now do everything from chassis to turn key cars. We still build for Pete & Jakes, Bobby Alloway and Speedway Motors. Check out our website at hotshoehotrods.com and if you liked the original quality of Randy's chassis then you'll be happy to know we are still here doing it...our new number is (417) 466-0288 and we are still located in Mt. Vernon, Mo....

2. sounds good and welcome

3. Chad it was grate to meat you when Rocky brought me by
    The walk around the shop showed High Quality work and the staff was very friendly
    even my wife was impressed with the shop
    keep up with the clean work Jim