Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1961 Ford Falcon 2 Door Shell/Parts Car - SOLD -

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Adran, May 30, 2016.

1. Adran

Adran

City: Springfield

State: Missouri
    Price: 400
    1961 Ford Falcon shell for sale. Clean Missouri title. No engine or trans, originally 144ci w/manual transmission. Hate to sell it, but I started disassembling the body, and found the rust to be much worse than originally thought. See the pictures. Rotted out floor, trunk, forward rocker panels, cowl, bottom window posts, etc. etc. .... Somehow, the front framerails and engine bay sheet metal have survived pretty well. Just don't have the time available to sink into it. Also has body damage, and was in a small rear end accident that appears to have pushed in the area below the trunk. Pictured both assembled and disassembled, but currently has the quarter panels, hood, and doors unbolted. (Note: The valance piece behind the front bumper was damaged and is not included.) Some nasty neighbors put a few bullet holes in it and shattered the two rear rolldown windows. Windshield, rear glass, and door windows are all still intact. has some misc parts with it, new floorboard sheet metal panels to be welded in, steering column, steering wheel, steering box, driveshaft, front wheels, some trim, new taillight lenses, and other odds and ends. Includes NO FRONT SUSPENSION OR STEERING LINKAGE AT ALL, and never had any since I've owned it. It'll need to be hauled up onto a trailer with a winch or come-along.

It's a real basketcase, and I'm only looking to get back what I put into it, which is about $400 by now. Not looking to entertain any lower offers or trades. Cash preferred, but will accept other payment if you want it held for you.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3578.JPG IMG_3579.JPG IMG_3585.JPG IMG_3586.JPG IMG_3588.JPG IMG_3589.JPG IMG_3892.JPG IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3909.JPG IMG_4180.JPG IMG_4181.JPG IMG_4182.JPG IMG_4183.JPG IMG_4184.JPG IMG_4185.JPG IMG_4187.JPG

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  2. Adran

Adran

3. Adran

Adran

Bump.

Pretty sure this is going to end in being cut up for scrap metal...

4. Adran

Adran