Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Dorothy, my '54 F100 custom finally makes the grade

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by big hugh ness, May 31, 2016.

1. Hey guys, three years, one rhd jag front conversion later, (with various other things) and I can tell you we finally made the big time. Put the registration plates on last night!
    Full road legal.
    Man, am I ever pumped about this!
    [​IMG]
    I guess this is just the beginning. Now the fun of keeping it on the road begins..

2. conormulroney

conormulroney

Congratulations! You have a beautiful truck, there.

3. Smiffy

Smiffy

Congratulations Mate

4. PKap

PKap
    from Alberta

Looks cool, and that feeling is irreplaceable. What did you do to the hood? Any pics?

5. Gotta be a good feeling, congrats. Let's see some more of your truck.

6. chevyfordman

chevyfordman

I love those trucks, nice one

7. brady1929

brady1929

Congrats mate

8. Thanks guys. Yes, she looks great. Actually the further away the better it looks :)
    Needs paint etc. Yeah, the scooped things on the hood were done by some clever bugger before I got to it. They looked to be scalloped out, inverted and welded back in there again. This gives you an idea of how the hood looks. I waffle on about the truck ad nauseam on the blog site here where there are tons of pictures etc rather than fill up the HAMB site :)
    [​IMG]