Register now to get rid of these ads!

friday art show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by paulatxntric, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Empire32

Empire32
    from FRANCE

A poster done some weeks ago

[​IMG]

2. Empire32

Empire32
    from FRANCE

and another one

[​IMG]

3. Toyghoul

Toyghoul
    from SPOKANE

Great stuff everyone, here's what I did this week, Panel, background is green and red flake.[​IMG] And a Hubcap. [​IMG]

4. MeanMike

MeanMike

[​IMG]I just had knee surgery, so I can't get to the garage to paint. Here's some sketches I colored in photoshop. I'm just learn'n this computer thing. Let me know what ya think!
    [​IMG]

5. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

heres my first art show post. Lets hope you guys like it. This is a rendering of my on going project (31 model A pick up) should be a fun little bastard. Im going to clean this up on photoshop eventually

Attached Files:

6. I've had no time for my cars or my art lately, but I've managed to get a few things done here and there. Here's another guitar that I striped for a friend:

[​IMG]

7. Great, great Art Show, guys!

We have the greatest group of Automotive Illustrators anywhere, right here on the HAMB! Simply amazing to me.

Tuck, congratulations on the Rod & Kulture feature! What a great showcase for such a huge talent.

Brush = Ruler!

The rest of ya's, Fantastico!

Joel

8. toad32

toad32

I know that this is a little out of the scope here... but damn I have been wanting to contribute to the weekly show here and though I would just do it...

This is some photoshop work that I do.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flame suit on...

Toad32 aka Carter

9. airkooled

airkooled
    from Royal Oak

Tons of great art lately. I thought maybe Autorama season would bring some of the cream to the surface.

Spent, I put that guitar in my "idea file." I like that style a lot.

Oh, and I want a Plowboy shirt.

And Stickylifter, that box is kinda freaking me out. A little too Ripley's Believe it or Not or something. I'm imagining Jack Palance telling the story of it's cursed history.

I striped the bottom of my toolbox...

Attached Files:

10. Excellent show this week. Hasn't been this good for awhile. Thanks for posting.

11. Ferbz51

Ferbz51
    from Austin, Tx

gabo,

I love this piece!

And for the rest of you, damn nice work......really great art show this week. Here's a couple samples of my B&W stuff:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Stone

Stone

Awesome pics guys.

13. Been awhile since I've been around here, it's cool to see all the amazing work people are putting out. My latest, a helmet I striped and a Von Dutch spoof on a glovebox door for a friend whose nickname is Grumpy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bill

14. Psychoarts

Psychoarts

Great Stuff everyone. Gabo your stuff is killer!! Here are two from me this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

Well,since you asked.First,really nice work as always.Super nice flowing lines.You know I do admire your stuff but I don't like the covered front wheels,or better,don't like them generally.For me,the whole design of a good Custom starts at the front wheel and EVERYTHING else flows from there to the rear like the car would be melting into the ground.That's why stance and "correct" whitewall width are so important and the way the tire sits in the front wheelhouse.I simply miss the front wheels,they are a very important styling aspect.It doesn't look car to me,it's rather plane,boat or hovercraft,imho.

16. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

[​IMG]

chrome shovel i did at autorama. dont ask....it was jus tsitting there..

[​IMG]

17. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

Sketch for acrylic lace panel I'm doing...

[​IMG]

18. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

bttt for 4 pages of great work people.

19. hotrodsigns

hotrodsigns
    BANNED

20. hotrodsigns

hotrodsigns
    BANNED

21. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Posted the tank a few weeks ago, just got the oil tank and fender to do so here is the whole enchilada. I'll post pics of the finished bike when he gets done.

Attached Files:

22. HAMBer Kibbey brought some buddies to S.A., from Houston...I got to do this on the shin of one of them. FUN! thanks Kibbey! By the way...Kibbey, feel free to post up some of your work!

Attached Files:

23. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

My latest Evel knievel tribute peice for an art show i had last night in San Francisco and possbile skateboard graphic if Powell approves of it.
    enjoy,
    CAB

[​IMG]

24. KustmAce

KustmAce

25. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

...here's another!

Planet of the Apes...

[​IMG]

26. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

I'd buy an evel deck.

27. Janne

Janne

Thanks ,FrenZ. Feedback is allways wellcomed.

I was trying to do a concept car (maybe American) of the 30´s and take some styling elements from the coachbuilt frech cars like Delahaye and Talbot lago. It´s not kustom car, that's how I think it is. I Understand your point of the front wheel thing.

28. Kev Nemo

Kev Nemo

CAB-this gets my vote for the deck graphic!:D:D:D
    Make sure to come out with a tombstone version for us oldtimers...

29. TheFrenZ

TheFrenZ
    from Germany

I fully understand your point.Even while replying to your question regarding any opinions,I asked myself if my opinion would make any sense at all since this is a concept car.Those coachbuilt cars you mention are cool and every time I see those,I wonder how great they would look lowered and the front wheels uncovered...

[​IMG]

And some art so the "other" guys won't be pissed off since this is the art show.

30. bradberry00

bradberry00
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

way late but....here are a few pieces i have in a show for a review board to see if i can continue with my studies....can you say stress

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]