Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 5/27/2016 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, May 27, 2016.

1. This is one I drew for a friend, who's wife had a little Nash Met. Ron... 016.jpg

2. Welcome Leslie, nice work. I hope we get to see more of your paintings.

More laser cut script this week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ct1932ford, Jigger, pwschuh and 9 others like this.
  3. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

My contribution this week.:)

20160523_210407.jpg 20160523_210520.jpg 20160523_210129.jpg

4. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

5. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

6. Nice show guys. Let's remember those who sacrificed for our freedom this weekend! I know I will.
    I'm waiting for the PBR to chill, so I'll post.
    Here's a first draft of something of many I'm playing around with. I'm thinking blower poking out of the hood on the next draft.
    33_ford2.jpg
    Funkhouser, I give credit for this next image: 55_chevy2.jpg
    All is progressing towards the cancer treatment. Just have to figure out the financial part of what's covered through insurance or giving the green light before the go ahead. Cheers.

7. Great work Leslie and welcome to the F.A.S.
    Fine work from everyone else!
    Just squeezing this one in as I'm on the road a bit, of late and time is my nemesis...

IMG_7069_A4hdrpoloilorthdrbrtlogo_60.jpg

8. Another sketchy oldie, a gasser nomadic style...
    nomad_gasser.jpg

9. Here’s to all who’ve worn th uniforms and served Our nation in foreign lands and domestically, bearing arms, gathering intel, serving in communications, as mechanics, building ships, tanks, plane, artillery, weapons, roads, buildings, radios, flew aircrafts and all those serving in civil positions stateside. Hats of to you all, we are forever indebted to you for your’s and your family’s sacrifice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(NOTE: Not my art, just a Ragged Old Flag.)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  10. Nice work Marc. Definitely add the blower to the ’34.
    Best regards on your health my friend. Prayers for healing and prayers for peace of mind for you and your family.
    Also for your doctors...

Animal, Ron Funkhouser and themoose like this.
  11. Thanks Mark, I really appreciate it. I'm grateful of so many people that I have known through friendships that want to help me in any way. I'm deeply moved. Thanks!

Animal, Jigger and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  12. Wow! Some cool stuff. This is a fun thread. I tried to add some color to a couple of the Gassers, 025.jpg 022.jpg that I posted this morning. Not so good so they will be free. lol I used my granddaughters markers. I guess I need to stick with my pencil, and forget the color. Ron...

13. You know Mark, I drove something like this on base at Whidbey Is., Washington. What a gutless piece (ha-ha).

The Jeep-2_zpsx3ymmhdt.jpg
    Ron, color looks good. Gassers are tearin' it up like they should be.

tierod, JimC, Cruisin' and 3 others like this.
  14. Thanks, I also noticed they don't have drivers Ha. Ha. You need to make a gasser out of that Jeep! Ron...

15. More craziness.
    novastein3.jpg

Jet96, ct1932ford, Vonzemo and 11 others like this.
  16. Buzznut

Buzznut

Hey guys, great show this week once again! Here's my contribution for the week. I was hoping to have it done last week but kept tweaking at and it took longer than I expected...hope you like it.
    LowBoyAbandonedGarage.jpg

17. Buzznut

Buzznut

Jigger, I'm really digging the blue send with the gold salt flats!

Jigger and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  18. Buzznut

Buzznut

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  19. Thanks for the likes and the kind words on my coloring. I think they were better before I colored them. But I went on, and colored the other two also. Its Been a great week. And Thanks Again, 027.jpg 029.jpg Ron...

20. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

21. This is actually based on the ’69 Kaiser I had handed down after 5 older brothers drove it... in high school... They broke the first engine and we replaced it with a 4-banger from a ’65 Chevy II. A little less gutless than the first. It was painted desert tan met. and dad laid out the ti-black over white stripes. Very tasteful by 1976 standards. The rims were Wimbeldon white but I replaced them with chrome slotted American racing rims on bias-ply tires. I used this sketch to represent the Post Office as the DJ Dispatch body style dates back to ’63, the year Kaiser took the helm. I remember the MPs using them at Offut AFB. Navy and Coast Guard use them too, I believe. I’m validated by your comment and honored to know ya Marc. Thank you for your service!

[​IMG]

Earlier I’d mentioned sharing this piece of a commission I’m wrapping up but swiftly forgot to post it, ha ha.... Hey, it is still Friday and it, too, is a service vehicle.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  22. Late contribution (maybe it's still Friday in Hawaii)

39Chevy2016-05-27-01s-can.jpg

23. BodyworkByLuke

BodyworkByLuke

from thee mind

Attached Files:

24. BodyworkByLuke

BodyworkByLuke

26. A little Saturday bump to get another stellar FAS off of page three... :D

27. Got to get in on the Bowtie Gasser action !

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  28. One more...
    In Memory of my Uncle Larry Smith, who passed away last week.
    He was a gear head, loved cars and hot rods, built and raced stock cars back in the late 60's.
    This is a rendering I did for him several years ago of his 50 Chevy.
    RIP Unc !

[​IMG]

29. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Vonzemo, my condolences on the loss of your uncle. Great renderings! You got skills!.

Ron Funkhouser likes this.