Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Official Offenhauser Sales Corp Website now up!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dmarv, May 26, 2016.

1. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA

Just a heads up that Offenhauser Sales Corp is now operating in the 21st century. The official corporate website is up and running. Features are being added as they become available. The site is being designed with the end users in mind. If you have an Offenhauser related question the website is the place to go. To access the website go to www.offenhauserequipment.com.

2. unrelated question.....Is Tae Offenhauser still involvd with his dads old company?

3. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA

Tay is still with the company.

4. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

are they going to list and sell product on the site? just went on to take a peek and there is not product at all

5. Wonderful to hear....I go back to the days of Fred and Carl Chapin,,LOL

6. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA

Offenhauser will not be selling directly off of the website (no need to upset current dealers). Cataloging is almost finished and is the next feature to be added.

LostBoy likes this.
  7. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA

Than you knew my grandfather Ollie Morris.

8. Sorry I never met your GF.Was only at the factory twice back in the 60s,,Mostly Fred or Carl would come to Dallas to our store...Fred and Chuck Adams (owner of our store)were old time buddies..
    but I have sold many many Offy products.
    Its been 4-5 years since I talked to Tay..by phone...I am Bob Wolcott if he remembers

9. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

got it, was mainly interested in all of the product being listed on the site. thanks

10. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

Thanks for posting this. My first piece of speed equipment was an Offenhauser intake manifold that I put on my 1963 Dodge back in the 60`s. I began racing and with that same car and in 1973 was points leader in my class in AHRA.

11. denis4x4

denis4x4
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Colorado

it's kind of neat to see photos that I shot 40 years ago show up on Offy's new website! Of all the catalog clients I worked with, Fred was the most organized...great to see that Offy has finally come into the twenty first century!

12. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA