Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Maryland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Hutch built, May 15, 2016.

1. Hutch built

Hutch built

20151027_154436.jpg Hello to everyone. I'm a longtime hot rodder who likes traditional styled cars. I like to do most of my own work and honestly I have gotten a great deal of knowledge and ideals for following the H.A.M.B. for the last few years. Currently I'm working on a Brookville 32 roadster, 3 + years so far, getting close to final mock up then blowing it apart for paint etc. I be post some build pics as I've been taking lots of pictures along the way. Cheers for now.

2. Welcome......Enjoy your HAMBtime and check into the Md. HAMB Social Group on here.:D............Don.

drivewaycustoms likes this.
  3. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

Welcome from hagerstown md

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. drivewaycustoms

drivewaycustoms
    from waldorf,MD

Welcome from southern MD. Good lookin roadster.

5. Welcome from Texas,however an introduction usually concerns your NAME and CITY...

6. Hutch built

Hutch built

Sorry I forgot to mention my name. I'm John Hutchinson, 54 years old. I'm located in Carroll Co. MD.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. John, I loved your coupe, saw it many times at various events. Sorry it had to go to finance the roadster but, the roadster is going to be one extremely nice car. Will be watching eagerly to see the completed project..........Don.

8. Back up...........just because.:D

9. Hello and Welcome to the HAMB enjoy your ride...

10. Welcome from 12 miles north! Spent most of my younger life living in Westminster, MD and still work there often. Maybe see you at Denny's cruise in on a Saturday night. Look for a white & green El Camino. If it EVER stops raining!

11. Welcome from Elkridge Md.