Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Does anyone know how to get ahold of cowtown speed shop?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 31Vicky with a hemi, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHotRod

AHotRod

There is a Ron Goucher on Facebook that has a Hot Rod truck that is the same truck on one of the Cowtown Speed Shop T-shirts.
    I found where there is a Ronnie Douglas Goucher, wife Cindy, listed as a simbling of a woman that pasted away.
    Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/ron.goucher.7

CowtownSS_29PickUp.jpg

2. PA Gas

PA Gas

Wow!! You guys are on the ball! I'm glad I'm only out $175 to this guy. I'm sure he is reading this by now ?? He should man the F up and straighten things out.

3. Gman0046

Gman0046

I'd check the Missouri Department of Corrections for his location.

4. Research shows that "Ronald Douglas Goucher" was born in 1953. That's the same as Cowtown's "since". Didn't find an obit for him. A couple results also showed one with age 36 in Independence. Sr. and Jr. maybe ???

5. Last edited: May 12, 2016
  6. Muttley

Muttley

[​IMG]

7. I got an idea that Hoffa has passed. Ever heard of the Jimmy Hoffa Sausage Company?o_O:eek:

Where on earth did you find this giff. :D :D :D

Well maybe he is sick and no one in his house is allowed to answer the phone. :rolleyes:

8. thequietwon

thequietwon

I've had a few dealings with Doug, and he has always been a stand up guy with me. I have to think that something bad has happened. I don't think that I have any way of contacting him that hasn't already been mentioned, but I'll try.
    Sam

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I was able to get ahold of him... He has promised to log in and see what's up.

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.