Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Goodguys Nashville

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Smokey Stover, May 8, 2016.

1. I will be staying with friends a few miles outside Nashville next weekend and wondered if I should make the trip into town for the Goodguys Show. How does it compare to Syracuse size and content wise?

2. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

It won't be near the size of Syracuse.

3. Maybe more like Rhinebeck? It's a 35 minute drive from where I'll be. Worth it? (and $20)

4. bradroe

bradroe

Yes worth it. About 2000 cars.

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

that close might as well go

6. justabeater37

justabeater37
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

35 minutes? That's just a normal drive to town. It's 2 hours to the nearest Goodguy's here. I used to drive longer than 35 minutes each way to work. And what's $20 anymore? 3-4 drinks at the bar.

7. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

I'm heading down there Wednesday, if you go and spot my avatar stop by and say hello. :)

8. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

FYI F-100 nat is in lebanon tn. also don't know if you are into Rock-a-Billy but there is Music/car show at opryland hotel all the same weekend.Called NASHVILLE BOOGIE.
    But yes its good show.

9. Friends aren't "car people" and I have to rely on them for a ride.
    That's the only reason the 35 min. is an issue.

Guess I'll go whatever it takes. Thanks.
    Looks like 2 destinations this weekend.

10. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

I'll be at the Boogie and will be swinging through Good Guys too if time allows, also depends on how hungover I'll be...

11. k9racer

k9racer

Rent a car. Then go where you want. That way you will not put your friends out.Previous obligations or I would be all over Nashville 10 C..

12. Went to the Goodguys show in Nashville yesterday. Great show! Cold and rainy at the beginning but still worth the money. My friend enjoyed the Autocross so a good time was had by all.