Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Just click share.. And it will be saved on your page.

2. LongLiveFlathead6

LongLiveFlathead6

Got it... thanks... I'm still getting the hang of facebook... lol

3. ChopShopCity

ChopShopCity

Hello Jesse,
    I'm a big fan of your work you build some of the best Mercs I've ever seen, had a question when you did that body swap on that 50 Merc to that 80s olds 4dr how did that come out and any special mods you had to do? I'm building a 51 Merc for myself and was thinking of doing a swap. People say the wheels base is to wide is that true?
    Do you have pix?

Thank you.

4. ChopShopCity

ChopShopCity

What type of suspension does this Merc have Jesse?

5. hey chpshopcity.. man that one was a while back..but i shorten the wheel base 2'' and i used a camaro rear end and as you can see in the pics that car slammed very nicely..but i would only do a complete frame swap if the floors where very badly gone..

6. we done a camaro clip on this one..

7. one more build..

Attached Files:

8. so the glass dont fit??? what do i do??? hmmmm
    2015-11-25 17.44.42.jpg

slammed likes this.
  9. ChopShopCity

ChopShopCity

I bought a 1951 Merc 2dr awhile back but it had no suspension just bare frame, what do you think would be the best way to go on suspension wise? Also what do you think about that Jamco suspension they sell that bolts right on?

10. ChopShopCity

ChopShopCity

That's badass, my name is Julio from Az brother, had a question I see allot of these shows on tv with these guys building cars and you be whipping there a$$, when are you going come out with your own show brother?

11. I would do a clip..

12. Hahhaa...bunch of drama queens..

13. thirtytwo

thirtytwo

Good looking cars!...
    Were you ever able to figure out what went wrong with your paint job on this merc? image.jpg

14. shadams

shadams

Dang dude, you guys have been busy! I lost track of this thread but glad I found it again!

15. Nice video, but i gotta ask. Were you on stilts to gets these airel shots?:D

lordz of kuztomz likes this.
  16. Mezzanine floor?

17. ChopShopCity

ChopShopCity

image.jpg Here is my Buddy Robert Verdozas 1949 Mercury that was in a Maguires commercial back in the days.

18. i offered the guy to fix it,, he decided to go else where.. with the car not here to see it personally yr guess is as good as mine.. but i will say this,, that hood was painted in the mid hrs of the nite..the car was shipped across country the very next morning in a closed trailer and driver shrink-wrapped entire car with plastic wrap.. not saying that was the problem..but can say paint was not cured..and wrapping it with plastic was not a good thing..but like i said i cant say with no car in front of me..