Register now to get rid of these ads!

pinstripers jamboree--detroit

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yosemite sam, Mar 7, 2006.

1. yosemite sam

yosemite sam

i want to thank all the artists that helped make the show the greatest show ever

41,778.55 raised ------ over 150 atrists

yosemite sam

2. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Wow , you guys and gals hit it out of the park !!!!!!!....I really enjoyed just watching everyone do their thing upstairs........I will try my hand at striping real soon, and if I get any good at it . I would like to bring a couple things next year to contribute to the great cause.........And thank-you for giving my car one of your picks . It was great to meet and talk to you and your wife..........Littleman

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

My hats off to all the artists there that made it a HUGE success. I was blown away by all the talent shown. I'd also like to pat you Sam on the back as well for organizing this great event.

4. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Great to see some one of the best from NJ ..... Mr. J in the house

5. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

i hope someone can answer this for me....i didnt make it to the autorama this year but plan on going next year....so if you are a pinstriper and you want to contribute some work do you just show up and donate or is there someone who organizes it that you have to talk to?

6. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

That was some fun stuff!!!!
    Way too go Sam!:)

7. Little_E

Little_E

Over 41k, wow, I'm am amazed. What a great thing to do for charity. Too bad I didn't make it up this year to do my part to add to that number . . . maybe next year. Good job to all who participated and bought art, that really amazes me!!!

8. KustomLincolnLady

KustomLincolnLady

I took some pictures of the Pinstripers busy at work during the Panel Jam :p

Attached Files:

9. Sam you ARE the man !!!! Congratulations on bringing all that talent together.

sam.JPG

10. the duke

the duke

I am real glad that it raised that much money, it was a blast and a great learning experience for a younger striper like me, thanks a lot for putting it on sam.

11. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

..........I didn't make it this year, but I'm still buzzing from LAST year.
    Sam, you and Sherry are a class act. I can't begin to imagine the hours you put into this project. I hope that you take great pride in knowing that all of your efforts not only go toward granting last wishes to terminally ill children, but also for all of the people who come together and share their craft. You have long been a "champion" of the cause of trying to have "automotive art" be recognized by the art world as "fine art." I just hope that people realize all that you do.........
    I also want to thank you for getting the posters out. You are TOO much! God bless.............