Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Dodge Brothers Visor-

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Niksramjet, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Niksramjet

Niksramjet

Anyone know what this visor is off of? I haven't been able to find one and was thinking I may just use a model A one and modify as needed... Anyone???? DSC_0519.JPG

2. Kinda looks model A.Fine looking Dodge!

Niksramjet likes this.
  3. Niksramjet

Niksramjet

That's what I was thinking, but not 100%, I agree, I've been drooling over it for a while now.

4. Joel W

Joel W

Is it a factory 31 Dodge visor? I cannot tell if it has the stamped peak in the middle.

Sent from my XT1254 using H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. bostonhemi

bostonhemi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here's a pic of my 31's visor. Dodger might know. He knows a lot about these old dodges.

Attached Files:

Niksramjet likes this.
  6. Niksramjet

Niksramjet

Well crap lol...hadn't been able to find anything factory so I was thinking perhaps an A visor...

7. Niksramjet, I have a spare '28 Victory Six visor with the stamped peak- pm me if you're interested!

Niksramjet likes this.
  8. Niksramjet

Niksramjet

Curious if anyone has used a model A visor??? My car is actually a 33 4 door so I may have to just make due with what I can get lol. Appreciate everyone's help!

9. I had a 25 dodge bros coupe and sourced the visor from a 28/9 A for it. Fit like a glove.

Don't know if that is any help for ya.

Niksramjet likes this.
  10. That car in question is a late series 1931 Dodge brothers and the visor is the original item. I see the peak in the center. Here is mine.... DSCN2501[1].JPG

Niksramjet likes this.
  11. Niksramjet

Niksramjet

I realize there are differences, mine being a later model but figured it may just work...

12. The Model A item is not as long, but are more plentiful and can always be lengthened.

Niksramjet likes this.