Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Willys Fiberglass Nose

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by willyschad, Apr 5, 2016.

1. willyschad

willyschad
    from ohio

I've got a 41 glass nose on the front of my 37 sedan and it is super heavy and showing its age in several spots. Anyone know of a good place to get one. I live in Cincinnati Ohio. Not looking to have to ship one. That would probably cost a lot. Wanting a race weight one that still looks like a stock nose. I've seen some out there are very poorly done. Thanks

2. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

3. 1934coupe

1934coupe

I don't know what it looks like but repairing a well made and fitting nose might be a better alternative than buying a new one. Light weight front ends don't last too long before they need repair. Think long and hard on this one.

Pat

Scottrodsllc likes this.
  4. willyschad

willyschad
    from ohio

I have tried Scott rods. I called and left messages. Even emailed them. No response from either. Not sure I want to try to buy something from people who wouldn't get back to me

5. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

I called and left a massage at Scott Rods and did not receive a call back either. Maybe they have more work than they can handle or maybe they're just fiercely independent.

6. Scottrodsllc

Scottrodsllc
    from ohio

You calling 419 499 2705 ? I have NO messages or emails about a 37 frontend. If you guys want to p.m. me I will give you my cell number. Kathy is out sick today and has not been on the phones if ya called today.

7. Scottrodsllc

Scottrodsllc
    from ohio

I am right here what do you need.

8. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

PM sent