Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ALL DEUCE RUN 2016 Event Details...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by seadog, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Deuce Run Promos \'16-3.jpg

(I'm posting this for Danny (HOTRODPRIMER). As most of you know he had an accident the other day and is a bit under the weather.)

OK guys, you can now officially mark your calendars.. June 11 is the date that has been set for the Annual "All Deuce Run" 2016 when we will again gather and enjoy the scenic vistas through the Beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

The run will leave from the Target Shopping Center at the North East Corner of Interstate 77 and Hwy 73 ( Exit 25 off Interstate 77 ) in Cornelius, NC promptly at 10 o'clock.

The overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway provides a excellent place to stop, sight see and look at each others Deuce. It is a excellent photo opportunity. A lunch stop is planned at Canyons restaurant in Blowing Rock NC. Canyons has a large parking lot and a very scenic view of the Smokey Mountains.

Friday night June 10 we will meet at the Lone Star Steak house in Mooresville,N.C. at 7 PM for dinner which has been well received since we added this a few years ago. We saw a need for all the early arrivals to kick back and enjoy the evening with local Deuce owners and after dinner there are usually a few Deuces to check out in the restaurant parking lot.

Several motels are in the area
    Some of us are staying at the Sleep Inn on Friday,132 Meadow Hill Circle,704-799-7070
    Since it's impossible to know exactly how many folks will show up, NO ROOMS WERE BLOCKED OFF for the Deuce Run, but rooms are available at the motel, first come-first served basis.

This is exit 36 off I-77 Mooreville,same exit as the restaurant.

Please invite your 32 Ford owner friends to join us.

Run Coordinators

Bill Rhodes ... 704-788-1856 in North Carolina
    Danny Berry...864-328-5840 in South Carolina

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  2. Thanks Tom. HRP

3. KENDEUCE

KENDEUCE

I've been waiting for the date to be official. Thanks for posting. I came to two previous runs but missed a few years. I'm glad to be back in a new 5 window, ready to go, and anxious to see everyone.

4. Ken,happy to hear you are back in a Deuce ,the last I heard you sold the vicky and was driving a different kind of deuce,a Chevy II.

Looking forward to seeing you,gonna bring Al? HRP

5. KENDEUCE

KENDEUCE

Yep, Al is with me in his roadster.

6. I am planning to be there for the first time. We're going to North Carolina on our way to the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using H.A.M.B. mobile app