Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling Nationwide, Show Time Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by racinman, Aug 6, 2011.

1. TULSA

TULSA
    from Tulsa

Just used Ricks services for 3rd time. Always great. Best part for me, (other than quality professional service) Is the great communication, always responds quickly!

2. WaldenSpeed

WaldenSpeed
    from Pomona CA

Rick is the man!!! Very professional and very patient! He gave me time to do a photo shoot with the car he was hauling for me and gave me time to make some tweeks to it before it was shipped!!! Also, the car he brought out to me from the Midwest arrived perfect!!! Awesome guy and very reliable!!!! If you call someone else you will be wasting your money!!!

3. GPI

GPI

Rick delivered a 1967 Galaxie project car and parts for us from Las Vegas to North Carolina. Couldn't have been happier with the whole process. Even with tough logistics, holidays, and weather he took care of us and delivered on time. Thanks again Rick. I will definitely be calling for future shipping.

4. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Rick hauled a body for me all the way out West. Prompt, courteous, and competent. Rick will do right by you.
    Thanks for getting my build moving forward.

5. hotrod1120

hotrod1120

I just had my car transported from Wisconsin to Las Vegas and it arrived safe and sound. Rick kept me informed throughout the process. This came at a time when WI was snowed in and travel was spotty at best. He promised he would pick it up in two weeks rain or shine and he kept his word. This is a far better choice than a large trucking transporter. These cars will low ball you and never pick up your car until you shell out a lot more money and then it's not personal. Rick delivers to your door in a two car trailer. I am satisfied. Now I have to work on the car instead of waiting for it. Be careful what you wish for.

6. Bloomdog

Bloomdog
    from Texas

I just had a car transported from TX to OH.Rick kept me informed all the way. Good guy and fair on price. Thanks Rick.

7. Rick just hauled yet another one for me.
    He snagged this one out of Kansas and brought it up to Michigan for me.
    20150522_184639.jpg

Great service and great communication, as always.

Thanks Rick!

8. Kustom Komet

Kustom Komet

My friends Curt and Eric and I were loitering by Eric's garage in North Phoenix today when the big Super Duty and even bigger enclosed trailer rumbled by and pulled to the curb.

[​IMG]

Out stepped Rick, an amiable guy, to disgorge the contents of the trailer.

[​IMG]

Curt backed the Mach 1 out, which started right up after it's trip over from Dallas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Curt backed the car into the secret backyard compound.

[​IMG]

The only engine you would want in one of these:

[​IMG]

Thanks Rick, job well done.

-KK

9. Jenkins190

Jenkins190

Rick picked up my truck in Northern California on Tuesday afternoon and had it in Columbus, Ohio by Friday evening. Kept in touch the whole way, delivered as promised, I wouldn't ship my cars or trucks any other way. Awesome job. Like he says, you want a car guy hauling your baby or some random trucker? Go with Rick.

10. zeddman

zeddman
    from Orange, CA

Rick, need an engine transported from Spokane, WA to Orange Country, CA in a couple of weeks. Can you help?

11. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have an open spot available coming back east from Southern California enclosed trailer, contact me for a quote... [email protected]

12. Rick recently transported two cars for me, 500 miles down the East Coast. The entire process went smoothly. I highly recommend him if you need cars hauled. Rick is a real car guy and a real gentleman.
    Thanks Rick!

13. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have 1 available position coming from Sacramento CA back east with My Enclosed trailer, or anywhere in between back to the east... Please email me [email protected]

14. thommoina33

thommoina33
    Alliance Member
    from australia
    Staff Member

Rick transported my coupe from Michigan to CA, safe and sound, got my thumbs up.

racinman likes this.
  15. skullcracker

skullcracker
    from Austin

Rick has always been prompt and courteous and has great communication. He just dropped off a project for us in Austin and as always, it was right on time and in good condition. Thanks Rick!

racinman likes this.
  16. mtd

mtd
    from FL

Rick just delivered a T project for me from. Ca to NY. Great guy to deal with, keeps you informed and stays on schedule A-plus from me
    Michael

17. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

Now equipped with a new all aluminum 48' spread axle trailer for the smoothest ride for your vehicles! image.jpeg

agshelby likes this.
  18. Misplaced

Misplaced
    from NH

Rick delivered a Model A body for me. I can not say enough good about him. He provided me with excellent service and was a great guy .

19. Nice trailer ....

Looks like you have 40 feet of floor space .....

Jim

20. shock733

shock733
    from Florida

IMG-20160715-WA0000.jpg Thanks Rick for a great job

racinman likes this.
  21. lowtech36rod

lowtech36rod
    from Kentucky

Rick was by far the best auto transport service I have ever been a part of. The level of personal service is unmatched. His price was very reasonable and I couldn't be happier with everything.

No excuses No drama No problems. This guy is the real deal. Thanks again Rick for taking care of my 32!

22. shock733

shock733
    from Florida

Thanks Rick, another great job.

Attached Files:

23. Fordgasser1

Fordgasser1
    from Jersey

Rick just left here with a body and frame heading out to Cali. Excellent guy to deal with, A REAL professional !We called him in a clutch because another shipper totally let us down..Rick was able to be here the next day and pick it up! ...Shows up prepared,on time and ready to take care of your shipping needs..No excuses,No B.S. unlike his competition!

24. Warthog521

Warthog521

So today a really Cool looking Rig rolled down my street. WOW! Look at the Bad Mama Jama!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We got him situated in my driveway

[​IMG]

This man got out of the Rig and I thought it was Santa working a Summer job. :)

[​IMG]

Damn! This is better than the Big Brown Truck showing up and that's like Christmas
    all year long. :)

So.... He opens up the back of this 48ft Toy Box....... And there She is.

[​IMG]

We roll this Lil hussy out and there she is in all her Glory... The first time I got to lay eyes on her.

[​IMG]

I'd like to thank Rick Very much for his effort. He actually got sick during trying to get the car to me.
    Mass. to PCola,Fl. He spent the night in NC and recuperated. This was money well spent.

Yes I was in the UShip racket .... What a Freaking Joke. They had a bait and switch. Said they could pick up in 2 days. at 5 days I FIRED them and hired Rick. :)

racinman likes this.
  25. chambies

chambies
    from ca

Rick just delivered my dream project today... He was right on time, kept the cargo safe and secure all the way across the country. Pleasure to talk to. I would highly recommend Rick for any hauling service. A real stand up guy. Thanks again Rick... will keep you posted on the build.
    1934.JPG

26. Rick never disappoints ~ he keeps you updated every step if the way.HRP

2cbea095-c1b7-4f43-9492-d9a24bcd7e6a.jpg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  27. hotrodzmartin

hotrodzmartin

Rick just delivered my 29'Coupe!!! I cannot be more happy with him and his service.
    The price was spot on and delivery flawless. I would recommend him to anyone and will use him for my future transport needs! Thank you Rick and H.A.M.B.!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

28. 1badbaker

1badbaker

Rick was amazing! He went out of his way to help me. Started his day dropping off 2 cars in Ohio, then drove back to Kentucky for me to pick up another and drop off near Nashville! Price was awesome, service was untouchable! Would highly recommend him,

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

29. 51 mercules

51 mercules

Rick's the man. He just delivered a Model A from Tennessee to California and picked up my Model T going back to Tennesee. Great service. Nice guy too!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  30. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Rick is the man. Professional service, great service, not to mention a great person. Thanks for taking care of my stuff like it's yours.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Z987 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

51 mercules likes this.