Register now to get rid of these ads!

Traditional Rod and Kulture

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by springer, Mar 1, 2006.

1. springer

springer

Check out issue #5. Mongo has three pages of pics and Kustombuilder wrote the article for the Hunnert Car Pile UP.
    Let Mongo and Kustombuilder know what you think.

2. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Great magazine!
    One of the very few mags I read every page of.

Josh

3. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

Don't forget that Fatabones coupe is on the cover.

4. Model "Eh"

Model "Eh"
    from Denver

I paid for a year's subscription to this rag and never got a single issue!:mad: Called to find out what happened & was assured I'd get the next one. That was 2 months ago. WTF is up with this publisher:confused:

5. Django

Django
    from Chicago

There's a pileup article? Cool, I had no idea.

6. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

It's a great mag .I have had no problem with my subscription .In fact i screwed up when i ordered it and E-MAILED them & got response right away.Great custemer service as far as Im concerned GREGG

7. hemi

hemi

The "next one" is just now being mailed...it's quarterly. If it does't show up in the next week or so, call them again.

8. springer

springer

Mongo was'nt sure if this was the issue with his pics.He saw the cover at there sight and it did not say Pile Up any where on the cover. He did'nt know until the mag showed up .

9. Spike!

Spike!

Rods are for curtains and Kulture is for yogurt.... : )

Spike

10. Model "Eh"

Model "Eh"
    from Denver

Well, I got a response from Kevin and they are figuring out the problem; I have been assured I will get the next issue. I felt like I was getting the blow-off treatment but Kevin's quick and sincere response shows me that I was wrong to doubt these guys; obviously just a mistake somewhere. My apologies if I offended anyone there.

11. suedesled

suedesled
    BANNED

best mag on our hobby out there in my opinion!!

12. Bought a copy at Borders yesterday, great mag!

Joel

13. hemi

hemi

Great! They just picked up a new distributor and should be in most major book stores...should be a little easier to find.

14. I couldn't agree more, yeah there's a ton of grammatical errors, spelling issues and the like, but it's got HEART, the boys aren't in it for the money, (though if all thier adveritsers paid thier bills they might actually make some ;) ) Scott and his dad are great folks with a true love for hot rods, kustoms, race cars, and history. Gotta respect that. It's the only mag I have ever sub'd to.

15. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

haha!!! good shit. There are 2 mags i have subscriptions to, Garage and the Traditional Rod and Kulture...now f@cking Garage would confirm that my address is screwed up i would be very happy.

16. 55olds88

55olds88

I reckon its going well, seems to have picked up where they left off with CKD, each issue seems to be a little better, way less errors then in CKD, nice pics of nice cars unlike some other mags.
    Hell this issue even has Squeak doing a skid in his early olds powered A, what more could anyone want :)

17. springer

springer

You all seem to have gotten a little off track. What I wanted to know was what you thought of the PIle Up article in the new issue. The photos and the article were done by Hambers.

18. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

I just got mine last night. I wish there would have been more than 3 pages of the pile up in there. The pics are good. I like the B&W. Wish there would have been more.
    I noticed the HAMB mentioned a few times in the Mag. :cool: