Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1962 Ford Falcon 2dr Sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by arkracing, Mar 9, 2016.

1. arkracing

arkracing

City: Coventry

State: Rhode Island
    Price: 2250
    Sold

1962 Ford Falcon 2 door sedan. In solid shape, couple of small spots on the rear quarters. Front floors will need attention. Unibody is all good and sound. Body is straight, small area around drivers taillight has been repaired and will need attention. Glass is all good, windows roll up & down, wipers and all lights work as they should as well and the heater fan motor. Has new gas tank, brakes, front end work etc etc. I have a folder full of reciepts that came with the car.

6 cylinder 2 speed Auto. Runs, but not well - needs carb, exhaust manifold gasket, or maybe overhaul? I had plans of converting it to a V8.

Boxes of new parts are included - radiator, misc bezels, emblems, door handles, and other odds and ends. I have the rear bumper & all the trim for the car. The rear bumper is rusty but can be painted and used.

Interior will need work, but the headliner is new. Could be used with a good cleaning, drivers seat is worn a little.

Nice little project. Gasser?!

Available for extra $ - I have a 5.0 out of an 96 Explorer (GT40P heads & roller cam motor) as well as a C4 trans that is in good shape - but missing the torque converter.

Sold

Have other projects to focus on right now, but not desperate to sell.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. arkracing

arkracing

Sold. Thanks

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016