Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

One Pair Vintage 18 x 3 Spindle mount 12 spoke mags

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by pinman 39, Feb 22, 2016.

1. pinman 39

pinman 39

City: Boise

State: Idaho
    Price: 2000
    [GALLERY=][GALLERY=][GALLERY=][/GALLERY][/GALLERY][/GALLERY]I have one pair of 18 x 3 inch spindle mount wheels with a brand new brake kit that have never been
    mounted .The have been storage since the 60's .These wheels are made to use 37-41 Ford spindles.
    They use tires with tubes .They have old tires with tubes mounted but not usable.The brake kit is
    from performance machine and have never been installed I have the box they came in.The wheels
    have bearings in them .The wheels were polished at one time and have oxidized over 50 years.The
    wheels are in very good condition no major scraping or damage .
    I purchased these wheels from an old friend who is trying to fund one last project he had been hoarding them for years would like to see them find a cool home.I am unable to load pics right now because of trouble with file size but I will edit this as soon as I get it figured out .If you have any
    questions about the wheels please PM me and I will email with my phone number .
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. pinman 39

pinman 39

Back to the top please

3. pinman 39

pinman 39

back to top please

4. pinman 39

pinman 39

Back to top please