Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Anyone know this car?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Niksramjet, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Niksramjet

Niksramjet

I saved these pics a few years back and have been drooling over it since lol... Anyone have any info on it by chance??? !BuU0tR!!mk~$(KGrHqUOKjkEvPNkw1Y5BL+zMVdP8!~~_12.jpg !BuU0)iQCGk~$(KGrHqYOKjYEvnyNtyGWBL+zMoClkg~~_12.jpg !BuU0LlgEGk~$(KGrHqQOKnUEvyFrmU+(BL+zKCf55w~~_12.jpg

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  2. All I can tell you is it appears to be a Chrysler product. You may already know that already.

Niksramjet likes this.
  3. Looks like a Hudson with the dual cowl vents. Got any full on side shots of it?

4. PM Hamber 31 dodger, he will know.

5. 1932 Plmouth sedan.jpg 1932 Plymouth or 1933 DeSoto with those four suicide doors. Probably Plymouth by the look of the belt molding. Sorry if my first i.d. was off in my p.m. Niksramjet. Here is the 1932 Plymouth....

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Niksramjet likes this.
  6. Brentphx

Brentphx

My old 33 was still 4 Dr suicide.. Belt molding is similar but that's definitely not a 33 grille. This is not my pic, just a 33 from Google but you can see the molding...

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1458187113.074428.jpg

8. The photo you show is a Dodge Brothers with the incorrect grille insert.

9. How about a 32 essex super

Attached Files:

10. i may be wrong but think he's asking whose car it is not what it is.

Niksramjet likes this.
  11. Niksramjet

Niksramjet

I was actually asking for both, I dig the car and was hoping for a build thread but at the very least I was also looking for some info on the model itself. I've got a 1933 4 door dodge brothers and like seeing 4 door sedans lol. Appreciate everyone's input greatly!

12. Wrong belt molding.