Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bill Blakeley 1962 Chrysler

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Bill Blakeley, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Bill Blakeley

Bill Blakeley

I spent a long time last night making a project post on my car, and I can't find it now???

2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

if it was a 62 chrysler with giant billet wheels and an aftermarket IFS then it got deleted for being off topic. you do know that the HAMB is for traditional hot rods and customs don't you?

3. You had some great looking body and paint work going on. And I liked the idea that it was an uncommon car to "kustomize". But, yeah... It didn't really fit in with the vibe on this site. But consider sticking around anyways and maybe you'll get sucked into the HAMB time-warp. :D

4. Dyno Dave

Dyno Dave

I understood the cutoff year is 1965... Is this the correct year ??? Thought the seldom done Chrysler is very interesting project, and while the photos do show the large wheel on the car, didn't the owner say that he intended to run other tire & wheel combinations... Like to see the build thread continue, thanks Dyno Dave

5. Bill Blakeley

Bill Blakeley

ClayMart I just got back on here, you can look me up on Facebook for three folders of pictures on my 62 Chrysler

6. Bill Blakeley

Bill Blakeley

By the way administrative personel, I was told by a member to post a build thread on my project 1962 Chrysler 300. Probably someone who wanted me booted off, the same type of person that couldn't build a box out of cardboard even if they had a pattern. LOL!

7. Bill Blakeley

Bill Blakeley

I do now, someone asked me to post a build thread after seeing a picture of it on another post, so I did, all but two of the pictures showed the car with 14 inch whitewall tires, WOW!

8. Bill Blakeley

Bill Blakeley

You can look me up on Facebook I have tons of pictures of the build

9. Bill Blakeley

Bill Blakeley

Thanks, and you can look me up on Facebook, I have about 3 to 4 photo albums of the work done on this car, I have had it since 2008, didn't really start working on it until 2010, still collecting parts. I need to go ahead and get it painted and put the glass back in, I will start showing it like that. I do have a 49 Mercury, for my next project, it is my dream car, and will be a traditional kustom, wide whites and all. I have started collecting parts for its resurrection too.