Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Aces and Eights Monthly Rumble (SE PA)HAMB INVITE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fryguy, Mar 2, 2016.

1. fryguy

fryguy

2016 Aces and Eights Monthly Rumble
    [​IMG]
    Aces and Eights, SE Pennsylvania, is proud to announce we are starting a Monthly Rumble Cruise. With the long winter almost behind us, we are itching to get out, cruise our cars and meet up for some HAMB Friendly fun and entertainment.
    Starting with April 10th, the second Sunday of every Month will be the Rumble Cruise at BlackJax American Pub and Grill in Douglasville, Pa starting at 1pm.
    This is an open invite to all HAMBers to drive you traditional hot rod or Custom and join us for some entertainment as well as good food and drink.

We are just getting this underway and would like to become a monthly event geared towards the Traditional Hot Rod and Custom Style. It will be like a Monthly Church session praying to the gods of Speed and Custom. We have persmission to take over the giant parking lot and turn it into HAMB style event.

Blackjax Bar and Grill is a large indoor and outdoor Bar and Grill with an open air Deck Bar with a stage. There will be food and drink specials all Sunday long for all who come out and bring their ride. It is very Family friendly so all are welcome. Since we are just getting this started, we are looking for decent Bands who would like to come up and show us their chops. If interested in playing, shoot me an IM. Also interested in helping local builders display their fine rides to help spread the word of the Traditional Hot Rod and Custom Gospel. We can set up display booths for the local builders to help them show what they got. This is all free of charge, just show up and enjoy yourselves. If I missed any info, feel free to contact me or post up here on the thread.

BlackJax American Pub and Grille
    668 Benjamin Franklin Hwy, Birdsboro, PA 19508
    (610) 385-5299

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    OLSKOOL32 likes this.
  2. mcsfabrication

mcsfabrication
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Up again, sounds good.

3. prpmmp

prpmmp

Very Cool!! I got a fake one:eek:! Can I come:)!! Pete [​IMG]

4. the violator

the violator

Sounds like a good idea/event . I'm outta town on 4/10 but will try and make it some of the other months. Post some pics of the turnout!!

5. fryguy

fryguy

Pete, that's a Nice Fake one. You are more than welcome to come.

No problem Todd, we hope to do this one a month, hopefully you can make the May show and bring a few of your builds.

6. 56shoebox

56shoebox

It looks like a real flathead in that fake one. Nice!!

7. Sounds like a really cool event, will try to come to some with the drag coupe.

8. OLSKOOL32

OLSKOOL32

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1457044083.387225.jpg
    I'll be there. I enjoyed your last run at the picnic grove last fall.

9. fryguy

fryguy

Bringing this back up. Still looking for a band/bands that would be interested in playing at this gig

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

10. Driveway builder

Driveway builder

I'll be there! Can't wait!

11. fryguy

fryguy

12. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Certainly gonna try to make it . Can't wait - it'll be a good run for the Penny Pincher.

13. Sounds like fun. Maybe I'll cruise up there and my fleetline at the jalopy showdown.jpg meet a few of you guys.
    Pat