Register now to get rid of these ads!

Breakdown assistance thread

Discussion in 'The 2024 Lone Star Round Up' started by castirondude, Feb 24, 2016.

1. castirondude

castirondude

While we're still fresh let me be the first to start a breakdown thread :)

I'm about 1 hr southeast of Austin , not close to any freeways so probably not your first call if you're on the side of the highway. I do however have a lot of space and a 2000sqft shop with MIG/TIG welders, plasma cutter and all the typical power / non-power tools. So if you're up a tree needing a more serious repair , have a place to ship parts to or whatever, give me a call...
    Eight three zero -- three three nine -- zero two five seven..

jdlt, rixtasan and CherryDeuce like this.
  2. rixtasan

rixtasan

I'm in El Paso, so if you need help on your way to the LSRU I can help. I'll be here till Thursday the 7th and have truck/trailer and a shop full of tools. Always available to help a friend in need. Rick
    9one5-five2five-seven3eight0

CherryDeuce and jdlt like this.
  3. EarlyBroncoGuy1

EarlyBroncoGuy1

I'm 30 minutes east of the Heritage/Expo Center on FM 969, about 12 miles west of Bastrop. I've got a 2400 sq ft shop with lights, a lift, press, air tools, small welder, and lots of space to work if you've broken something serious. I can't do roadside rescue, but if it's broke bad and you need shop space and tools, I can help.
    Text Five One Two Seven Four Eight Eight Two Nine Nine and let me know what you need.

CherryDeuce likes this.
  4. EnragedHawk

EnragedHawk
    from Waco, TX

I'm located in Waco, close to China Spring. I'm leaving Friday morning, but if you need help in the area before then, shoot me a message. I'll have a lot of basic tools with me on the way to and at the show.
    Scott @ 254-fivethreeseven-390five

CherryDeuce likes this.

5. Hope you don't need them while in the Austin area but if the need arises for a tow truck call Texan Towing at (512) 288-8626. I have listed them as the official towing company for the Roundup Garage Crawl. The owner (Mike) is a true car guy and I can tell you from experience his guys know how to handle a vintage car or truck with care. They have several rigs with low decks for low slung vehicles.

CherryDeuce likes this.
  6. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

through the texas panhandle we are ready! 800-798-2581

CherryDeuce likes this.
  7. El Gabacho

El Gabacho

Have shop space in East Austin, between Congress Ave and the Expo Center. If you are in a pinch, mechanically inclined (DIY), and not socially inept.......everything you need is probably on hand (unless you need a mill). TEXT me at five one two five nine zero four two six nine, and I will call you back asap. Hope you enjoy the 15th Round Up.....

3dnsouth and CherryDeuce like this.
  8. CrazyUncleJack

CrazyUncleJack
    from OK

OK - on I-40 between Shawnee and OKC. PM me for phone # before you head out.

I don't have much to offer but a few home garage tools, an internet connection and a shady tree, but it's a good place to keep your ride off the side of the highway while you plan your next move. Secure parking if you need to leave it for a couple days.

9. blasted

blasted
    from N. Tex

I am east of Dallas near Greenville Tx on I30. I have a full shop and can trailer.
    cell 972-768-4165.
    Doc

10. Chevyinfested

Chevyinfested

Anyone in the Austin area with a welder available right now broke a steering bracket on my falcon gasser

11. EnragedHawk

EnragedHawk
    from Waco, TX

Old thread, but I was going to bump it and update a little. I'm heading there Friday starting around noon. I've got a trunk full of tools if anyone needs help. Scott @ 254-fivethreeseven-390five

12. I am in NE San Antonio. Off of nacogdoches and 1604. I have a shop full of tools, welders etc. If someone needs help out this way. I can help out. I also have an 18 foot car hauler if needed as well. two one 0 four 2 5 three 5 two two. Friday are garage crawl plans and a trip to the expo center, then home to san antonio that evening. Saturday up bright and early to get to to round up, then around town saturday evening, unless someone needs some help.

Will