Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 34 with stock steering and a hemi?

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by dumprat, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitek

hitek

Lol.. your right.. Dating back to 1954 with a 1929 Desoto with a flathead 6 going undefeated at the Flying Mile on Daytona Beach at 142 mph a car George still owns and drives, through my Dad building the engines for several world records in Top Fuel, to my Days running in Pro Stock owning several records at the old Toronto International in my Challenger which I drove on the street during the week, your right we have some of the dumbest ideas ever.. lol

Sadly the price of the Hemi world has gone crazy, and while we applaud the guys in their old hemi's and help
    out a great deal of them, we hang our hats in the roots of Mopar Performance with the Flathead 6!

Yes, that is crazy, but hey.. As our bumper sticker says.. Smoking Chevy's is something we enjoy and I am sure all of you early Hemi guys can agree with that.

Tim Kingsbury & George Asche Jr

ps: believe it or not, our dragster runs a hemi head !

Attached Files:

Flat Six Fix likes this.
  2. dumprat

dumprat
    from b.c.

And this is realavent to this discussion?

Thanks for spamming my question thread. As you did on the P15-24 sight. Please go away.

3. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Just funnin, if you throw enough money at just about ANYTHING, it'll make some power, but I'd RATHER throw that money at a HEMI!!:D

4. Flat Six Fix

Flat Six Fix

Can't argue against Fine Chrysler Engineering George, wish I could afford a vintage Hemi....

5. hitek

hitek

Are you for real ? Just responding to your unprovoked shot over the bow. I have no clue what p15-d24 thread your referring to but honestly it doesn't matter. Sorry you have no sense of humor and just like to dish it out . Bye

6. Flat Six Fix

Flat Six Fix

Holy Shitload Dumprat, if I knew you were going to get so pissed, would never have got onto your thread.
    I was on that p15-d24 thread, and do not recall either hitek or myself being a problem on there, think it was 2 other jokers who were being idiots....L8ter

7. Why is it that the same few guys always end up in a pissing contest?

I see a time out in some of your futures....but for now, this thread is toast. Congrats.

hitek likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.