Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Who now owns 50's Baltimore-built chopped red 32 5w

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J. Fitzhugh, Feb 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. J. Fitzhugh

J. Fitzhugh

Looking to find the current owner of an old-school Baltimore built 1950's built chopped 1932 Ford 5-window coupe. It was red, full fendered with a white with yellow piping interior. It ran an early small block Chevy, maybe even a 265/283. When I last saw it, it had later applied scallops and a Clay Smith woodpecker painted on the cowl.

Ask them to contact Jay (443) 204-4553 or [email protected]

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. .........................Just curious, Jay, when and where was the car the last time you saw it? Might help jog some memories.:)

3. J. Fitzhugh

J. Fitzhugh

This car was a regular at York, which is where I saw it last. It may have been 20 years ago.
    Before I moved to my current home, I went in the early 1990's and looked at the car, as it was for sale, up on Lineborro Road, off of Route 30 headed towards Hanover PA. I am trying to find the current owner to invite them to bring this particular early Baltimore hot rod to the 2016 Jalopyrama.

4. Wow, that's a tough one there, Jay. I've been through the little hamlet of Lineboro dozens of times over the yrs. on the way to York but have never seen that car. You might contact that volunteer fire dept. there and see if any old timers might remember the car or the owner. Sometimes those departments are a good source of info about an area and you can almost always find car guys there. On a completely side note, there's a '57 Ford 4 dr. hardtop that has sat in a parking lot there in Lineboro for many yrs. just rusting away and I recall seeing another car of interest but I can't quite remember what it was. Sorry for the ramble, but at least I will give your thread a bump...........:D..........Don.

wraymen likes this.

5. alchemy

alchemy

I wanna see a photo!

6. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

7. I would love to see a photo as well but, apparently Jay doesn't have one or he would have posted it with the inquiry. We'll just have to use our imaginations until someone can identify the car.:)

8. J. Fitzhugh

J. Fitzhugh

I am still looking to see if I can find a photo!