Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features HOW TO SEND A THREAD and PRINT PHOTOS IN A THREAD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ctfordguy, Feb 21, 2016.

1. ctfordguy

ctfordguy

Hi.

1. I am trying to to send a Thread to a friend. How is it done here?

2. I am also trying to print a photo found in a Thread but can't get it done. What s the trick?
    Thanks in advance.
    Bruce/CT

2. Place your cursor in the address window at the top of your browser. Double click to highlight and select the web page address. Then hit Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy the address to the clipboard (temporary memory in your computer), or you can also right-click on the highlighted address and click on "copy" from the drop-down menu to do the same thing.

When you're ready to add the link to that post or send it in an email, just place your cursor where needed and hit Ctrl+V on your keyboard to "paste" it in.

To print an image from a thread you'll want to save a copy of the image onto your computer. Right-click on the image and then click on "Save Image As" or "Save To Folder" or something similar. The wording might be different depending on your browser and operating system. You might want to change the "save to" location for the image to Desktop to make it easier to find later.

From there, open the image in your photo browser or editing software to make your print. Just be aware that the image you download may be fairly low resolution and not suitable for making larger or high quality prints.

3. squirrel

squirrel

I don't know what you are using to view the HAMB, so I can't give you explicit instructions on how to do the stuff you want to do. If you're using a phone, the process might be a bit different than if you're using a Windows computer, or an old Mac, or whatever.

The more information you provide, the better the help you'll receive.

volvobrynk likes this.
  4. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

As said select. Triple Left click to select or Left click hold and drag to select then copy (right click and select copy or Ctrl c ) click onto your email and right click and paste link or (Ctrl v ) If it is selected properly it will be highlighted as in pic below...Claymart's instruction is pretty thorough.

Thread select.JPG

5. ctfordguy

ctfordguy

Sorry... I didn't consider the need for info on my computer. I am using a Windows based computer and using AOL as my browser.
    Bruce/CT