Register now to get rid of these ads!

Feb 20th in Canada

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shawnsauto1, Feb 20, 2016.

1. So it's really nice out today. Before winter I neglected to take out battery and put anything in fuel. Didn't even disconnect battery. Went out in storage shed. A little starting fluid and it started right up!! Just had to dust off a little mouse droppings off seat.
    Only one thing with all the snow melting. Really muddy on forty foot stretch out of storage shed. Had to pull it out of mud with army jeep.

Can't believe I have it out for a drive today though :). I'm covered in mud. Down side to open wheels! I'll try and post a couple pics.

Model T1 likes this.
  2. 2935ford

2935ford

Good on ya! :)

Pun intended.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Wow - not many would use their ride as a snow & mud plow

4. I thought driving thru snow might get the chunks of mud off. Didn't really work that well

5. Model T1

Model T1

Shawn I don't know you but feel you are crazy! :confused: Good on you having some fun today!:D

6. This past Tuesday was a snow day. We've had below freezing temps. Today was around 55. Crazy for around here.
    I had a nice couple hours driving around.

7. Ya shouldn't have to worry about it overheating with that snow pack up front!! Have fun...got my cabrio out today, 75 degrees. Very unusual.

8. MOTOV8N

MOTOV8N
    from Manitoba

F'n A! That's some old fashioned good timin'!