Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1928 Hi-Boy Roadster For Sale SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by rogeroadster, Feb 8, 2016.

1. City: Corona

State: California
    Price: 25,000
    1928 Ford hi-boy roadster, Brookville body, 350/350 Chevy 4-71 blower, Comp cam , Holley carb, Halibrand quick change with 28 splined axles, Halibrand wheels, Coker Firestone tires, 4500 total miles, 39 Lincoln front brakes, F-100 rear brakes, repo pinched 32 frame. Stainless steel fuel tank , all stainless hydraulic and fuel lines. Car is in primer, needs blocking, paint and chrome to become a show winning roadster. Louvered hood also included. Current CA title. $25,000.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. ttt

3. Added more Pictures...

Attached Files:

exterminator likes this.
  4. ttt

5. ttt

6. ttt

7. Still for sale. Would like to sell this to finish my '26. Will negotiate for the right buyer.

8. ttt

9. Price reduced to $25,000.

10. Will be at the Antique Nationals this weekend.

11. Now that the summer is over, I am making a renewed attempt to sell my 28 roadster. The price as posted is negotiable.
    .If you are looking for a well built roadster that didn't come from of a box please contact me. I don't really want to part with it but I don't drive it and I could use the space and money to finish my T roadster. Not interested in trades.