Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 3wlarry needs thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr. Mac, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pumpman

pumpman

Jesus Christ! I go away for four days and when I come back I read this. Larry get well man, there's still a ton of stuff you need to get done after you're back on your feet. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Mac thanks for letting us know what's going on.

2. Larry, hope everything goes well and looking forward to your return

3wLarry likes this.
  3. Well I was going to call you a bad name but I have already called you all of them at least once so just pic one. :D

Let us know what you need, we ain't goin' anywhere old friend.

3wLarry, traffic61 and volvobrynk like this.
  4. PKap

PKap
    from Alberta

Hope to hear that you are getting better soon Larry.

3wLarry likes this.
  5. volvobrynk

volvobrynk
    from Denmark

Hey Larry
    Best wishes to you and your health!

I don't have that many friends, but I know a shitload of people. Because to most people I'm a little "unique", I only care about old cars, and my family.
    And that's why I'm so addicted to the HAMB. I'm no longer a misfit when I'm on here. I have more in common with you lot, the with colleagues and neighbors.
    So this pains me alot when one of my friends is ill.
    So this is a salute and a get-well to, 3wLarry, a true friend I have never met in person!

HAMB is big enough to reach a round the world, and it literally does! This a message of positivity send around the world to give my friend a long distance hug.

-Brent-, 3wLarry, Hackerbilt and 7 others like this.
  6. chessterd5

chessterd5
    from u.s.a.

Larry, Let God do his part, you do your part, and we'll do our part. God bless.

hrm2k and 3wLarry like this.
  7. 1934coupe

1934coupe

GET WELL SOON LARRY.

Pat

3wLarry likes this.
  8. phat rat

phat rat

Prayers being sent Just remember as already said a positive attitude sometimes makes a real difference and I'm sure you'll have it.

3wLarry, traffic61 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  9. "yucky-poopoo-cacka"... Sounds like you're flyin' high on meds and talkin' to the cat there, Larry!

So, tell the doc to get rid of all that "yucky-poopoo-cacka stuff" so you can get back to being grumpy with us knuckleheads :D

3wLarry likes this.
  10. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Missed you around here Larry. Do whatever the Docs say and don't argue. We want you back in full health.

3wLarry and lothiandon1940 like this.
  11. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

"Do whatever the Docs say and don't argue. We want you back in full health..."
    Yep. That's the program. You're essential here, but just this time we'll give you three days off. We expect you back here and in full production Tuesday morning! And don't forget to bring the excuse note from your surgeon!
    If you need any parts...we'll cut up one of them new guys and have that Sibley guy weld the new stuff in.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    3wLarry, volvobrynk, Model T1 and 4 others like this.
  12. HD Driver

HD Driver

Larry, your a very rich man! Look how many good friends you have. Get well soon.

3wLarry, lothiandon1940 and traffic61 like this.
  13. ol55

ol55
    from Virginia

Get well soon Larry

- another Larry

3wLarry likes this.
  14. @3wLarry -

I'm "patiently waiting" (Roller™) for you to get well!

My thoughts & prayers are with you for a successful surgery ... and a full recovery.

3wLarry, volvobrynk and kidcampbell71 like this.
  15. ... not that this has to do with anything, but every time someone is in the hospital .... it's my favorite mood breaker story to share. My uncle had his fair share of surgeries, tough guy/Army/coal miner/work injuries (super hero stuff) .... that always seemed to be about his "midpoints".

Upper thigh collapsed vein, shaved his balls for that one. Contusion right buttock/motorcycle road rash, shaved his balls there also. Scar tissue removal on his lower abdomen from getting burned in a gas fire in his military days .... yep they shaved his balls for that one too. What does this have to do with anything ?

Went to pick him up for an ingrown toenail surgery once .... and there's my aunt pounding on the door ... telling him he doesn't have to shave his balls today ! I dunno', makes me smile every time. If it was my uncle getting lung surgery .... he'd probably show up with his balls on shine.

There are some awesome people in our worlds. It's even better when they are allowed to patina in the right ways. Love 'ya Larry !! That is all ....

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  16. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

17. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Get better Larry, wishing you a quick recovery from whatever has you down.

3wLarry likes this.
  18. Comon Larry suck it up & get over it. We all miss your posts & what about all those projects? Best get better fast. Wishing the best for you.

3wLarry likes this.
  19. I know you're hanging in there - keep it up.

3wLarry likes this.
  20. Prayers and get well wishes Larry, we need you to get back here soon.
    We need to know what size the wheels and tires you are running on that Hospital Bed.
    Keith.

3wLarry likes this.
  21. B1gDaddy

B1gDaddy
    from aladambama

Yeah, no kidding. You been there long enough to size up all the wheels and tires in that place. Not to mention feel all the nurses and get free sponge baths.

Get yo shat together and come on out of there.

3wLarry likes this.
  22. Model T1

Model T1

It makes me smile to see this much compasion for one dadgum trouble making member. Get well Larry, the cat is lonely!
    I noticed others mentioned being near death and in ICU. We're gettin like a bunch of little ole ladies. But to hear about others being near death and back as ornery as ever gives us strength. So the old lady in me just wants to say I too saw the light while in ICU.
    I'm far from religeous but that dadgum ICU cold room got warm and quiet as all those bells, whistles, and buzzers stopped makin noise. Doc told me I'd left for awhile. Apparently that's when I saw the bright light. Actually to me it was a bright sunset. In reality I was probably just looking into one of those damned surgical lights.
    I'd had both hips replaced. Bad ball joints. After that I filled with fluids. Heart failure! As I began to recover I was told I'd need a pacemaker and a bag to pee in. My heart was only pumping very little, sorta like an old Ford with a Chinese fuel pump.
    As time went by, I got better and my heart is like a 21 year olds. Sadly the rest of my 77 year old body is more like a 110 year old.
    Why am I writing this? Just to show we can go on, with hope, prayer, and good friends.
    Yet I'm one of those guys that didn't want anyone at the hospital visiting. Still friends came, we held hands, and they prayed. Either someone powerful heard them or the Devil was too busy to let me in!
    Larry we're prayin for ya!

23. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Here's hoping only the pretty nurses come in to give you sponge baths, it really does make a difference!
    Prayers for a complete and quick recovery. God Bless, KK

3wLarry and Hamtown Al like this.
  24. draggin'GTO

draggin'GTO

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

Bart :cool:

3wLarry likes this.
  25. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

3W. Larry,
    Thinking of you and sending well wishes you way, Get well soon and I hope that when your better we see a whole lot of builds down the road.
    Your Pal,
    CK.

3wLarry likes this.
  26. We all miss you on here...Get well soon!!!!

3wLarry likes this.
  27. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

3 window---I sincerely hope things go well--You've gone through way to much already-- besides, as a premier curmudgeon we need as much of your guff as we can handle. And Mac, thank you VERY much for being Larry's pal and for keeping us up to date. BILL RINALDI

3wLarry and Donald A. Smith like this.
  28. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

Just saw this, best wishes on a speedy recovery!

3wLarry likes this.
  29. Get well soon Larry - not the same around here without ya!

Steve

3wLarry and lothiandon1940 like this.
  30. woodz

woodz
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Just saw this, Hope your on the mend soon Larry.

3wLarry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.