Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration HOP UP Vol 11 Num 3

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by notrod13, Nov 8, 2015.

1. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

Well here we go. this is posted for the 19 of y'all that get it . Last thus day I sat with anticipation at an undisclosed address waiting with anticipation for a small truck to show up with 2 pallets of GOW. Low and behold in rolled an 18 wheeler with a driver , you know the type. road warn and weary from his long trip from Utah. This hot load of freight carried our collective savings and blood and guts. I pointed to where the goods were supposed to be deposited and the driver shook his head as he jumped in his seat to back the truck up. we held up a huge mass of traffic yelling and waving their fists as we pulled the pallets down and secured them in the unit. 2 pallets in 2 hours, sheesh I think we hand unloaded them faster last time.

As the driver drove away all I could think of was ripping into a case and seeing what was what. Its like christmas for a guy like me . something you have worked so hard on for so long , finally a tangible object. the smell oh the sweet smell of american made glue sealing the pages we made together. . I was impressed yet again. I think these damn things are getting better each time. for those that get "it" will defiantly love it . We do this for all you guys out there that do . Its our offering to the hotrod gods. Its Hop Up just little old Hop Up.

As far as you getting your hands on it if thats what you want , if you subscribed they are in the mail and some have already gotten theirs. Colorado for instance got theirs yesterday , just hold tight all y'all other states they are coming. If you've never heard about it and your reading this then scoot over to hopupmagazine.com and get ya some... Or just go look at pretty pics of whats going on in the world.

Vol 11 Number 3

http://www.hopupmagazine.com/product/volume-11-issue-3/

IMG_5528.JPG

We are holding off on any sort of parties till next weekend. Looks like we will be dragging out stuff out to El Mirage for the last lakes meet of the year. its a two day event so bring your sleeping bags. Till then prey to the rain gods it doesn't rain. the SCTA has had a hell of a time this year with mother natures wrath! Hopefully she's just being the best worst girlfriend and will play nice next season... see you on the lakes!

mctim64, 60'coupe, LOU WELLS and 3 others like this.
  2. elgringo71

elgringo71

3. Patiently waiting and watching the mail box. HRP

[​IMG]

4. RainierHooker

RainierHooker
    from Tacoma, WA

Glad to be one of the nineteen.

Waiting patiently...

5. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

6. Sweet....such a great publication....

7. b-bob

b-bob

Good, i'll be waiting for a call from the local hot rod store here. Right on.

8. alchemy

alchemy

Got mine last night! Very excited to see Lars' roadster in there with all those tasty parts. Even has one of my dash panels in it. ;) Also love the Kinmont article. You guys's speelin is gettin better too.

9. Murphy32

Murphy32
    from Minnesota

Bitchin'. I was just wonderin' this morning when the next one would be on it's way.

-Thanks fer the update.

10. F-head

F-head

will there be some for sale at the albany swap?
    looks like another good one
    B

11. Get em up to Detroit...

12. mdcolby

mdcolby

just got mine! Awesome!

13. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

not found locally yesterday - tried to use their online site to order one & a shirt but, did not let me complete transaction - sent email to them asking for help, no reply

14. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Got mine yesterday here in Nebraska. They just keep getting better. Also happy to be one of the 19.

15. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

just hold on Jalopy Joker . the wife gets to the orders and emails once a week , she will have ya set up soon brother.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  16. Got mine! Envelope intact. I also got the mud off my mirrors finally. ;)

17. I received a empty envelope today. HRP

136.jpg

18. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

like i said up top my wife will get it handled just hold on . send her an email. [email protected]

19. davidvillajr

davidvillajr

Very nice issue!

Some really impressive photographs of some REALLY impressive hot rods.

Can't wait to sit down and actually READ the words. hahaha!

20. Murphy32

Murphy32
    from Minnesota

Still waiting....

21. HD Driver

HD Driver

No, didn't get it yet!

22. I'm still waiting also. HRP

23. HD Driver

HD Driver

Still didn't get it! My buddy ordered his thru So-Cal- Sac., he has it already!,?

24. HD Driver

HD Driver

Got Hop Up #4 today. This time they outdid themselves on getting it to me, and if I'm going to get on them when they mess up, I'll also tell you when they get it right! IMO, #4 is the best one so far.

25. That Mercury is off the chart...I truly love this publication....

26. Deadbird

Deadbird

Hop Up is quickly becoming my favorite publication. No offense to the others out there. They're just striking a note with me.

27. Murphy32

Murphy32
    from Minnesota

Mine showed yesterday...outstanding!

28. I hope mine gets here today