Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from the Netherelands

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Frank280ZX, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Frank280ZX

Frank280ZX
    from Wageningen
    1. A-D Truckers

Hi Guys frank from the Netherlands here, aswel i see there is more dutchys
    On my yearly SoCal pelgrimage i like to find nice cars and take them home to restore.
    I finished ( do you ever) my 64 elky it looks time period but does pack some muscle. ( all relative) The goal was 60's look with high profile tires and wood/leather details.

The project im on now is a 1949 pontiac 2 door streamliner im building it towards a deralict theme, but with stuff available in Europe. So i picked a 400HP supercharged jag as donor ( they are dirt cheap here)
    This year im leaning toward a nice rod that does not need much as i have enopugh projects. but something good has to come along!

anyhow i have been lurking and figured lets sing up! Dont need much now but ill update on 49 soon.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. Frank280ZX

Frank280ZX
    from Wageningen
    1. A-D Truckers

This the engine bay Pre hydra boost, while on a trip to the goodwood revival 2015 a 406 sbc with scat crank and goodies making 532 dyno horse and 500 ft.
    So in the car running atomic efi i guess 450?
    hd4wyK9byYAYHXh6oBifq4w8mXcHkr58YBu0hNNwpSI.jpg

Here is an interior shot pre 6 speed
    int.jpg

The car

beach.jpg

The rear deck
    floor.jpg
    belt.jpg

The tunnel adapted for the t56, gm a bodys lowered with a t56 are no match unless you do some serious massaging, at least when you like a normal driveline angle.

IMG_2983.JPG

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016