Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Willys Owners

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 38 2 DR Sedan, Nov 27, 2015.

1. mnjeff

mnjeff

image.jpeg My first Willys, a coupe purchased in the mid-eighties from gwillys.....Thanks again, my friend, it changed my life. 'Bout 20 years and 90k later, I "gasserized" it, and it has a good home now in southern Illinois.
    My current project is this 41pickup, from southern Illinois, built to drive, and on course to hit the street in the spring...Willys hot rods and the folks who build and drive them are the greatest people I have ever been privileged to be around.. image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[​IMG]
    Mystery Willys and our Filthy Forty tribute car.

4. Hey Guys and Gals, I new there was a few of us out there with these great rides and am well pleased with the turn out of cars. I ran across these Ads and thought it would fit in with this thread. They are more for the 37 to 42 model, I searched hard to find some of the 33 to 36 but couldn't come up with any, maybe one of you know of some that are fitting of the 33 to 36 models. It just shows some of the options that were available. just a little added flare to the thread.
    Willys Designs 1.jpg Willys Designs 2.jpg Willys Designs 3.jpg Willys Designs 4.jpg Willys Designs 5.jpg Willys Designs 6.jpg

Attached Files:

26 T Ford RPU and ME.GASSER like this.
  5. 6 pages of Willys and Weasel hasn't posted all of his.??..He has some choice Willys...

6. Always need something to look forward to.:cool: JW

7. this is an interesting thread, this is mine, currently being built in the uk :)
    [​IMG]
    ;)

8. Back Up For The Sunday Guys.

9. JimSibley

JimSibley

Here's mine. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1453059824.042608.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1453059862.155867.jpg all steel, 454 and a smooth 9 inch. Just got it running. Sounds nasty.

10. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

Lets see some more Wicked Willys!!!!!!!!!!

11. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

[​IMG]
    Jack Merkel's beautiful restored 39. Making it's debut at the New England Hot Rod Reunion. Jack and his family were there also.

12. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

13. biscaynes

biscaynes

nice! love those '39 headlamps.

14. So how's it feel to have a multi. line up like that, reminds me of my line up of Tri Five's I had growing up. Very cool stuff thanks for posting Modelkitbasher.

15. Hey guys I personally like the ones being built show some build's with pic's.:(:cool::D

16. Hey wbrw32, So tell me who is this guy they call Weasel is there a way to get a hold of him, would love to get him to post his group of Willys. See what you can do if that's cool. Thanks

17. Also I did a rough count of actual HAMB owners and came up with a number, I believe there is 62 of us, and I know I have seen some other guys that have names and avatars and they have not posted. I think thats a pretty good count of us Willys Riders, Awesome guys, great turn out, it seem it has slowed down so we may be near the end, unless their are more of us out there.

18. abone1930

abone1930

Weasel is a Guru on willys stuff, he sold off a lot of his collection and has been kind of layed low or vanished. Don't know what happened, hope all is well .

loudbang likes this.
  19. Cool abone, that's all we can do is hope he in good Health and maybe he'll post.

20. ssaza25

ssaza25
    from arizona

Picture of 3 of my Image.jpg Willys,

21. BBT Sure hope it's not over,

22. rfraze

rfraze

I hope you have been over on the 1933-36 Willys Picture thread. It would be pretty hard to miss Weasels posts over the years.

23. Ok I'll check it out Thanks for the hint.

24. The Weasel is a hell of a Willys builder from stock to hot rod to gasser, and from the text I read the man knows them inside to outside. My hats off to him and his Willys Rides.

26 T Ford RPU and loudbang like this.
  25. CalGasser

CalGasser

KiiwKev.JPG
    Kiwi Kev reaching for the stars!

26. CalGasser

CalGasser

IMG_6810.JPG IMG_6813.JPG IMG_6813.JPG Been away from the HAMB for awhile but here're a few more.
    IMG_6810.JPG IMG_6813.JPG