Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1963 Mercury Monterey - Family Car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Autojunkie, Jan 25, 2016.

1. This is my secondary project with my primary being a 48 Dodge coupe chop that is also being documented here.
    This car is intended to be my daily summer driver while I pound away at Dodge some more. I picked it up on a trade back in November 2015. Since then, I've started with wheeling it out and a custom metal flake and lace paint scheme for the roof. My next step is to lower it and clean it up a little better for the 2016 Detroit Autorama basement show.
    I'll be throwing in some lap belts in the spring and getting some new tires (the mags and tires on here are borrowed just for the show) and call it a day. Bellflower exhaust will come later along with other updates here and there. Eventually, the rest of the body will get a full repaint after a couple of small patches are made.

czuch likes this.
  2. So... I seem to be having technical difficulties uploading pics and/or trying to hyperlink them...
    Follow me on Instagram if you're interested in this project, my 48 Dodge project, or any other cool car shit from around the Detroit area.

https://www.instagram.com/detroitsuspect_tommy/

Thanks

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

whats a Instagram? Ha! - link works - Cool