Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical has anyone else used deep eluum auto glass in dallas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mr shiftys used cars, Jan 7, 2016.

1. mr shiftys used cars

mr shiftys used cars
    from sedalia,mo

I ordered a windshield from these guys in December and I have been trying to get ahold of someone to see if it shipped and all I get is the run around and told they will check and call me back so im up to 10 phone calls with no call back is this place a scam or am I just impatient?

2. Wow ... I have used them, yes. I bought several muscle car windshields from them. Ebay sale yes ? P/M me your details .... I need a new piece of glass for my off topic Suburban anyway. Waiting on the windshield glass gasket to arrive currently, and I'll make an appointment to go down there. That sucks by the way. Guy was good to me, but you never know with people on cross country purchases.

3. mr shiftys used cars

mr shiftys used cars
    from sedalia,mo

I meet him at Springfield Missouri swap meet and took his card then called him a few months later with my car model number and ordered the glass on December 18th and he e-mail me a receipt I then called him and ask for a tracking number about two weeks later and was told I would be called back and waited a few days and called again to tell me they would call me back and still not called back then I messaged there Facebook page and was answer with they would call me back

4. If you give me your name, number, and what model of glass you need .... I'll just say you know me somehow. We'll figure it out. Do you know how to P/M ?? It's the envelope icon on the upper right of your screen ... next to the notifications lightning bolt.

I like to go down there, because he has a hot daughter ... and his glass his cheap ... but really his daughter is hot. lol Allen, Texas is extreme uptown of Dallas, 26 miles north, but his quote is 120 bucks compared to the 300 these yahoos near me want. Worth the drive for me. Hit me up.

czuch likes this.

5. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I want photo evidence of the daughters hotness :D:D

6. Hope O/P was taken care of ...... me (?) ...... I got my windshield installed in 42 degree weather, under a cloth awning, outside in the windy rain and hail ... by the owner,& his two sons. Even fixed the vent windows on both sides for free. Unbelievable. These are the nicest damned people I've ever met in my life. I had to tip everybody $20 and head for the door before I started hugging all of them.

No photo evidence of hot daughters, and alas' no photos of the cool stuff in his shop. '57 Chevrolet convertible and a chop top mid '50's Chevy pick'em'up were getting worked on. Felt weird to ask ... like I'm some sort of liberal cub reporter on the beat for the HAMB News Syndicate or National Enquirer.

Those in Dallas already know ... but for odd glass, chopped tops, hot rods, cut glass, and whatever else floats your boat ... Deep Ellum Glass is the sh#t. This guy will always get my money. I can't say enough here ... Robert and his family frekn' rule !

7. mr shiftys used cars

mr shiftys used cars
    from sedalia,mo

I'm still waiting for my windshield hopefully it will be here soon