Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Stolen 31 A coupe in Knoxville

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by williebill, Jan 16, 2016.

1. williebill

williebill

Just saw this on the local TV news. Sorry if it's been posted before. Guy from Va. had his silver 2001 GMC crewcab, and trailer with an A model coupe body stolen from a hotel in Knoxville last night. Coupe is blue. BOLO, folks.

2. doinbad

doinbad
    from celina tn

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1453036231.079278.jpg . Coupe that was stolen I hate Thieves let's be on the lookout for it

3. haychrishay

haychrishay

BTT let find this !

4. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

5. Nostrebor

Nostrebor

6. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

7. Pretty bad, probably someone wanted a free trailer. Hope the car and truck show up somewhere.

8. Gman0046

Gman0046

Sad. I wonder what type of motel it was. Might be cut rate as it was with out security cameras. You might want to consider staying at a first class motel with security.

9. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'd be listening for someone within a 50 mile radius of that motel that all the sudden had a Model A coupe project going.
    That trailer is home made out of a travel trailer chassis with those wheels and might be a bit hard to hide. Roll down the street with lawnmowers and rakes in it and someone who saw the report on TV will recognize it. The truck you cold hide in any 24 hr Wallmart parking lot for weeks and no one would notice.

10. Apparently the rig was spotted near Fort Payne, Alabama. Let's hope the creeps get caught.

11. Brand Apart

Brand Apart
    from Roswell GA

String em up bye their nads

12. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

13. 01mikep

01mikep
    from California

Just wow. Really can't believe folks who steal. way too much of this crap going on. I'm in north Florida, keep my eyes out.

14. doinbad

doinbad
    from celina tn

15. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

16. Surprised the lower on the food chain places don't have some rudimentary security camera dealie going.

17. mike bowling

mike bowling

I think I'd rather consider catching the shit bag, and drilling a few 1/4 " holes in his fucking kneecaps!

That SUCKS! To loose your truck, trailer, and what looks like a primo body all in one night? I'd quit work and go hunting; dirt bags are always "in season" for a major beat-down.

Good luck to the owner- keep yer eyes peeled boys, there's a rat in the woodpile.

Keep bumping- this is some bad shit. And remember; "Gun control is using BOTH hands!"

The Brown Sound likes this.
  18. It does not matter what type hotel you are staying at. A few years ago my buddy had his 32 Highboy stolen out of the parking lot of the host hotel at the LA Roadster show.

19. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

SCUM BAGS I HOPE THEY FIND THEM & STRING EM UP

20. BILL LUPIANO

BILL LUPIANO
    BANNED
    from Canada

Pieces of crap!

Attached Files:

21. peter schmidt

peter schmidt
    from maryland

I hate a theif. I made my buddy a (lock) for his little trailer and it's saved him twice it's just a 5/8 solid round rod with a 2 inch round plate welded on one side and a big nut with a lock on it on the other. It just slides through the wheels and if someone drives away it locks up against the springs. Almost impossible to notice it in the dark. Just food for thought if someone is looking for some extra security. I hope he gets everything back safe.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  22. Hogdriver

Hogdriver
    from VA

It wasn't a shitbag hotel. Just a shitheel thing to do. This was to be my friends first hot rod. Now he's back at square one less a truck a trailer and a pocketful of cash.

23. abone1930

abone1930

Man that sucks, will be on the lookout for a good model a body with blue paint down here

24. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Could you post a pic of that sometime.

25. I will keep my eyes open here in Sevierville.T.N. Scums bags get a fucking job and QUIT STEALING!!!!Bruce.

Prime time 30 likes this.
  26. ol55

ol55
    from Virginia

Bump. Find these.

27. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

28. k9racer

k9racer

Fort Payne/Mont Eagle in the past has been the chop shop/ dumping ground for stolen cars around this area for over 50 years. about 20 years ago the National Guard used twin engine helacopters and they pulled hundreds of cars out of a deep cliff area in the said location. . Maybe they only wanted the truck or trailer and you find the car.I am less than 50 miles from this area I will spread the word and offer a reward . Money will make the meth heads talk. GOOD LUCK Bobby..

mike bowling and lothiandon1940 like this.