Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods ***Please vote for the 2015 Shelby's Hot Rod Roundup "HAMB" Pick***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAZIN CAIN, Dec 16, 2015.

?
  1. CT1932Ford

122 vote(s)
    34.9%
  2. Roddin-Shack

68 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Bull

109 vote(s)
    31.1%
  4. Mikes29

51 vote(s)
    14.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Getting a late start this morning! Not because I was out partying, because I am just getting over being sick the last week so after letting the dog out I went back to bed! Then took my wife out to breakfast. Now this! Good start 2016 so far. Thanks to all of the HAMB Family that entered and voted for anyone. We are all winners being involved in this great work that Mark Cain does. This contest is just fun for us while getting involved and this year even had a little drama. Bottom line this entire thing is not about me/you or our cars. It is about Shelby's Way and how we can be part of something that is more important than any of us. So lets not just go onto the next thread and forget this until next year. Do something! If you can make a donation (good for your taxes) and great support for a man that has experienced something no one should have to go through while in this life. He has turned his tragedy into a positive movement to do good and help so others won't suffer.
    Again thanks to everyone, especially Ryan and Mark Cain for making this happen.
    Remember Stay Involved! God Bless!

2. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Congratulations, In my humble opinion the right car won. It was our pleasure competing with you. Hopefully the big winner is Shelbys Way and Marks message. Happy New Year To All

3. RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  4. Thanks! That is really saying something coming from a guy with a car like yours. "Go Shelby's Way"

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  5. BILL LUPIANO

BILL LUPIANO
    BANNED
    from Canada

Thanks Mark Cain...you are a class act and good luck in 2016!

ct1932ford and RAZIN CAIN like this.
  6. Thank You so much for your support

ct1932ford likes this.
  7. Congrats on the win!! What a way to start 2016. The car is truly outstanding in every way. How are you going to top this Mark? Anyway , thank you Mr. Cain for another great SHELBYS HOTROD ROUNDUP! Happy New Year to all.:D

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  8. Thanks Bill and I really appreciate your support,Shelby's Way has a long way to go,but it's much better with folks like yourself

ct1932ford likes this.
  9. Thank you Mike it was so great to see you supporting this year and Marks roadster will make a great shirt

ct1932ford likes this.
  10. I absolutely love doing this and all you guys are so supportive of our non-profit.Thank You so much.

pdc and ct1932ford like this.
  11. BILL LUPIANO

BILL LUPIANO
    BANNED
    from Canada

Are there Shelby's Way t-shirts?

12. ct1932ford likes this.
  13. Thank you Danny for posting the link. Hey Mark even though my truck wasn't chosen to be a finalist Please feel free to use the pics if there is any way you can to promote your cause I would be honored to help. Hobo Jim

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  14. pdc

pdc

Those are some of the best looking T shirts around. I get complements on them everywhere I go. Of course I tell them what they support. Also I know that Shelby's Way is making its rounds. I been to several car shows and racing events, and always someone has come up asking me if I knew Shelby or Mark. The Cain family has made a huge impact on people's lives.

RAZIN CAIN likes this.
  15. Thanks Paul and Thank You Jim using your truck would be great.We spend a lot of our time in the aftermath community and it's amazing how a simple Hot Rod can inspire great things.Bill Check our site www.shelbysspeedandkustom.com for apparel and Check www.shelbysway.com for our non-profit.

16. It is so true about the shirts! I wear mine that Mark gave me last year all the time at shows and the track. People always ask about it and I inform them of the great work Mark does. I had the shirt on Christmas day!:D

17. pdc

pdc

I wish there was a way for all the contestants to get together. Have a centralized location. A 2 day event with Mark and Shelby's Way to announce the winner at Midnight, winner receives all his earnings. I would definitely be there with striping gear in hand for the winner. Anyway guess the paint fumes and thinner are getting to me. Congrats again ct1932ford!!

RAZIN CAIN and ct1932ford like this.
  18. Cool idea! :cool:Thanks,Don't know if I would be able to get all that stuff in the Roadster.:rolleyes:
    Did someone say paint fumes?:confused:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    RAZIN CAIN and pdc like this.
  19. People are still voting!:confused: I guess that is a good thing. :rolleyes: Again Paint Fumes.:eek:

RAZIN CAIN and hd1084 like this.
  20. Congrats CT1932Ford a great car and Mark a great cause. "Keep em between the whites in 2016"

21. Have you guys noticed people are still voting? HRP

22. Yeah even though they are still voting the outcome has not changed well deserved victory.

ct1932ford and hipster like this.
  23. Don't know how,but I sent Ryan a message to end thread

24. Retro61

Retro61

Mark is an Amazing Person!! If you haven't met him, you need too! Not just a Cool Hot Rodder, but a pleasant man, to just set and talk to! There is a way to help him spread his word, attend the Hot Rod Hullabaloo! He puts it on, and the quality & number of participants is outstanding! God Bless you Mark, and may God continue to Bless You, and your Family!

pdc and ct1932ford like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.