Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not a Devlin? Is this it?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leon renaud, Feb 26, 2006.

1. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

These were scanned from Hot Rod Magazine, September 1962.

Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3

I'm posting this in a new thread because I can't find the original one.

2. Kaucher

Kaucher

That's not a Devin SS. I've never heard of a Devlin, that's not to say there isn't such a car, but theese are pics of a Devin SS. KK

3. Kaucher

Kaucher

Here's the pics. KK

Attached Files:

4. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

this post is in answer to one that was titled Not a Devin a few weeks backthe pics I posted are about a car I told someone about on here that bought a glass body at a swap meet.this car was produced in limited numbers in late 50s to mid 60s perhaps my incorrect spelling is why I couldnt find the previous thread.He knew the mistery body he bought was not a Devin and was trying to identify what it was.The body is very small so some even speculated that it was for a kiddy ride if you look you'll see that this car was built to use Crosley running gear and is very small and is called a Jabro
    thanks leon

5. Looks like an Elva

6. fur biscuit

fur biscuit
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

i will go along with that. look at that front suspension...not alot of metal up there, Colin Chapman would have been proud!