Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration DID ANY EAST COAST GUYS GET THEIR CARS OUT THIS WEEK?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ct1932ford, Dec 28, 2014.

1. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Low 50's and some sun so took the Crosley [with the dog of course!] for a thermostat at Napa, Brakeclean [crc] on sale @ 2.69 so got couple of those..Took dog to woods and walked a 2 mile loop, headed home..The weather could stay like this all winter, even though I went through the effort of putting the snowblower and cab on the tractor..The thermostat was for the Crosley and I had planned to change it inside but since I manage to spill stuff I did it out side...Didn't spill a drop! Figures..

mad mikey likes this.
  2. At 72 degrees you bet this old Massachusetts HAMB'er rode around. 030.JPG

Copper Top, flatheadtommy and Paul B like this.
  3. mike bowling

mike bowling

Uncorked the headers on my coupe and did a loop through town today- LOUD as hell, and TONS of fun!!!
    I figured the end is near ( and I haven't gotten a ticket in a while!)
    DSCN2517.JPG Rock and Roll, Baby!!

4. Out again today here in Northern Ontario Canada!

tb33anda3rd and mike bowling like this.
  5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Had mine out for some r and r...... Rust repair ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1451181314.051596.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1451181336.199076.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1451181350.397879.jpg

6. rockman29

rockman29

Took mine out for a ride yesterday and today. Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present!
    IMG_0109.JPG

Copper Top likes this.
  7. Christmas.jpg Took it for a ride to nursing home to visit my mom, then dropped off the youngest boy at his girlfriend's to visit with her family at Christmas. We usually have 3 foot snowbanks where the car is parked by now. Temperature was at the freezing point, but heater worked great.

olcurmdgeon and 509garyd like this.
  8. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Last ride before winter comes back.

Roadsir, TFoch and mike bowling like this.
  9. mike bowling

mike bowling

No matter how old we get, it's still fun to "act up" once in a while- I love it!

10. tikiwagon13

tikiwagon13

This was Christmas Eve day, in Ottawa, Canada! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1451227381.275763.jpg

11. Old Ford Coupe

Old Ford Coupe

Temps are great but it just won't stop raining. I did stand in the garage and drank a beer (or two) if that counts...
    32 - Rear Garage.jpg

12. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Took the Shoebox to work and a run to a friend's house yesterday , and for a spin today. Took my motorcycle out for my annual new years day run. It was around 30° and windy today - OK for the car with a heater , but it was a bit chilly on a cafe' racer bike with only a headlight fairing. I don't have that new-fangled plug-in gear (marginal power system) , so I just bundle up in a cold weather bike jacket and hit the road ! Only rode about 75 miles, so not too bad. I came back , warmed up with some 'shine and the rest of the Mummers parade. Life is good :) .

It's supposed to be dry the next couple days , so the Penny Pincher Shoebox will get some more miles for sure !

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    tb33anda3rd likes this.