Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Looking for information on this old Anglia 100e gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by irlonzo, Dec 13, 2015.

1. irlonzo

irlonzo

Picked up this little old school Anglia gasser today. Wondering if anyone has any pictures or information about it. Used to run Lions dragway and a few other local drag strips back in the day.........So I was told ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1450065807.003053.jpg ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1450065850.051792.jpg
    Thanks in advance

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. irlonzo

irlonzo

The car was called "scratchy" then later painted with "gene's muffler, paramount ca"

3. Can't help but I'll give you a bump.:D

4. irlonzo

irlonzo

5. bchctybob

bchctybob

That's a cool little car, good find. Are you gonna race it or try to make it a street car? Any driver name under that old paint? May be too late for that, huh?

6. irlonzo

irlonzo

Yes to all the above lol. I would love to restore it back it to is old glory.
    Bummer that the drivers name is no longer visible on the door, but he lives somewhere in lake havasu. I spoke with Gregg over at "Genes muffler" about the car and he said that I believe his name was "Keith" would be the man to talk to, but he is retired somewhere in havasu. So that may be a dead end there