Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kevin Lee Aero Discs in 'Ol Skool Rodz

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by warbozz, Feb 24, 2006.

1. warbozz

warbozz

Congrats to Kevin for getting his spun discs on a car in the latest 'Ol Skool Rodz! It doesn't give his contact info in the article, but hey the names out there and now I'm sure they'll be the next big thing... And slightly off topic- I think they should have changed the magazine name to 'Ol Skool Broadz for this issue. Girls all over the place in this one. I'm glad there's a Coker tire ad on the back of every issue so I can lay it face down so the wife doesn't see... :D

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

Congrats Kevin...now I can say I knew you when...:D

3. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

...when he was a vegetarian?
    Congrats.

4. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha. They were actually in R&C and Street Rodder (both with contact info) well before this. And I introduced them right here weeks before any print magazine knew they existed.

I keep track of who contacts me and where they heard about Spun. So far I have recieved exactly one contact (from prison) out of the R&C article and a guy who saw them in Street Rodder bought a set for his Pontiac Sunfire - no joke. Everything else has come from the HAMB or customer referrals.

Thanks to anyone who has given me business - it's much appreciated. Looking to update the site and add new products soon.

- k e v i n l e e -

5. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

Hey - did he steal those from Grimlok?!:mad:

;) :D

6. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

Thats what I heard. It was some back alley in KCMO must have been just off the Paseo where Grimlock got jumped. From what KCMOPD have, a black '38ish Ford was seen screaming away from the scene in a billow of white tire smoke. And another witness from down the street heard yelling along the lines of "Texas here I come".

7. Corky Coker

Corky Coker
    from Tennessee

What you gonna do when we start using sexy models in our tire ads?

8. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Throw up in my mouth.:D

If a product is as good as stated.....it should sell it's self.:rolleyes:

Congrats Kevin......they're beautiful and you deserve the credit.

9. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Whose car is that on here? I can't remember his username. I want to ask him where he got that Keep Em Flying topper on his rpu.

10. AHotRod

AHotRod

SEX SELLS !

11. 55olds88

55olds88

I keep track of who contacts me and where they heard about Spun. So far I have recieved exactly one contact (from prison) out of the R&C article and a guy who saw them in Street Rodder bought a set for his Pontiac Sunfire - no joke. Everything else has come from the HAMB or customer referrals.

So R&C got a guy from prison...... will be real interesting to hear what you get from OSR :):)

12. seymour

seymour
    from PNW

And I BUY!