Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

'64 Chevy Nova Cruiser SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by rodhot, Dec 8, 2015.

1. rodhot

rodhot

City: Leavenworth

State: Kansas
    Price: 11,500
    '64 Chevy Nova. Bought car out of Cali a few years back and have been adding to it little by little every since. Here's some of things that have been done:

L6 motor is a 30 over 250. Has a Clifford's Cam, Lifters, over sized Valve Springs, Retainers, Locks, Polished (outside) Intake, and Chrome Headers. New Holley 350 Carb. Petronix Ignition and Coil. New Aluminum Water Pump. Everything on motor is new or rebuilt except starter and alternator. If you haven't ever seen or priced performance parts for L6 motors, it's insane. I could have built a really nice Small Block V8 for same amount but wouldn't even come close to the Coolness Factor as this motor. I never did get the timing set right or lifters set perfect to get motor to it's full performance.

Trans is a 2004R that I put in with a Chevy2Only round tube crossmember. The trans shop I got it from rebuilds them with upgraded parts for performance. They call this trans their Pro Street version. I ran it last year with other motor and it ran real good. After I put this motor in about 4 months ago I took for a ride and it shifted real good but now it seems to be slipping when in reverse. The fluid that's still in it from new is nice and red and doesn't have a burnt smell to it.

The Front Suspension has been rebuilt with all Moog Ball Joints, Tie Rods, A-arm Bushings and Strut Rod Bushings. The only thing not new is Idler Arm. Threw together some bags and controls for the front only that I had laying in cabinets. Not the high dollar Air Ride setup at all but it does a good job. Rear was lowered with Lowering Blocks. Wheels are the original 13".

2/3's of cars Body and Paint are original. The passenger side has been repainted in the past do to a accident. From what I was told the area on 1/4 between front of wheel well and door, door and fender were hit. There's a bondo a crack behind passenger door and the start of rust bubbles in front bottom corner of passenger door. Fender was replaced and door and 1/4 were fixed I was told. Looks like a decent job. Floors and trunk pan are real nice. I polished the hell out of the old Lacquer paint and it looks pretty good but it is 50 year old paint and there's bumps, nicks and scratches. All the molding and trim is on the car. I did find a couple of NOS pieces and replaced. Again they have there bumps and bruises. Put new door, roof rail, 1/4 window and truck seals in with new window fuzzies.

All Interior is original to car. There is a seam just starting to come apart at the very top edge corner of driver side of front bench. Everything else is pretty nice. There's a wiring harness under dash for new tunes but I never got around to hooking any thing up. There's speakers installed in package tray of unknown quality. The Air Ride controls are in glove box. I just laid it there temporary but never did mount it solid.

All in all this is a Cool Cruiser. $11,500. Make offer. Selling car as is with No guarantees or warrantees what so ever.

Attached Files:

johnnyknuckles79 and Nomadness like this.
  2. rodhot

rodhot

Adding some more pics that have been asked about. Got asked to add a video which I'll try to get this weekend.
    P8010266.JPG P6300235.JPG P6300204.JPG P7220240.JPG PB140711.JPG PB140718.JPG PB140719.JPG

Nomadness likes this.
  3. rodhot

rodhot

Sold, Thanks H.A.M.B

johnnyknuckles79 likes this.