Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1927 Tall T Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by stan55, Jul 19, 2015.

1. City: Whitesburg

State: Tennessee
    Price: 6500
    This is a 27 Tall T. The body came from Ca. so very little rust. The bottom of the right door will need patch panel. It has been channeled 4 inches over an "A" frame. Has a 350 and 700R4 and an S10 rear axle, which has new brakes and seals. Comes with many extra parts, including aluminum bomber and Fierro seats, 50 Pontiac tail lights, new coil, new dist. rebuildable AFB, 2 Intakes and more. Also included is an alum. bellhousing and a clutch pedal assy. if you want to go manual. There are some other small parts that go with it. I do not want to part this out. I also have an open NY Title for this car. Located 45 mins East of Knoxville. For Questions call 423 586 3780 DSC00492.JPG DSC00495.JPG DSC00496.JPG DSC00499.JPG DSC00501.JPG DSC00500.JPG from 8 AM to 9 PM EDT.

JohnnyChops and Nomadness like this.
  2. BTT and price reduction to $6500.

3. Bump for the Weekend. Come clean out my garage of car parts.

4. BTT Everything is included for the price. Somebody needs a project. This will make a sweet ride.

5. Don't forget winters coming and you need a project.

6. OK, I got to keep trying. Someone will have a great little hot rod come Spring.

7. Sold, pending payment.

8. Payment never came, so it is up for sale again.

9. Sold and Delivered.